Cheater server btf3 dath match

• Ciao a tutti, vorrei aprire questo argomento perché non è possibile che i clown entrino nel server di Battlefield 3
    che usa trucchi. e vengono a disturbare quelli che giocano onestamente spero che l'admin agisca: Maledizione:

• Hi,

since I don't speak italian I hope google translator did not do the worst job, so:

I'm sorry if you can sense cheaters on BF3, still we're in constant chase and use different softwares to find and ban them.

If you anyways find a cheater please take a video and upload it. Additional a link to his battlelog-page and a battle-report can help a lot,

a simple cry out because there is / were a cheater does neither help you nor us.

Thank you!

• Ciao a tutti, vorrei aprire questo argomento perché non è possibile che i clown entrino nel server di Battlefield 3
    che usa trucchi. e vengono a disturbare quelli che giocano onestamente spero che l'admin agisca: Maledizione:

I fully agree with you, I do not understand why you can not at least vote for a kick when there is a suspicion of having a hacker among the balls.

• I can say you the reson- You are shit. Little shit who make decision without any proof. The reason is- you are using your ass instead of your brain! Thats the reason you little kid. Do you feel king when you block normall users?)) So you got a psighology problems,,,,,;) I dont need to play these online games but thank you for showing how idiot people can be seem! Keep going on you stupid kid- you wiil be here forever, loose your time for this shit i really feel sorry for you. If you need some help just say, i will try to help you. B4n4n45p1i7- its all about you- shame on your little idiot ass. Thank you)))