SpizdiGonzalez Highroof glitching Perm ban

• Hi my name in game is SpizdiGonzalez but my real name is andrew and i have big problem , because i have banned for Highroof glitching . There is a place on map downtown , which you can get to by helicopter then rope up , and rope with hook . From this place you can see C point and building next to it. I always used this place as a sniper spot because i did'nt know that 's not legal on Pb servers I did not know ;(;(;(;( . Now i have perm ban on all your servers and i can't pla BFH ;(. I'm sorry and i promise that i will not do it any longer . I was allways fair -play player and i'm allways friendly . Please unban me if you can because i want to play on your servers

Thanks SpizdiGonzalez(Andrew)

• Hi, Im not very expert in game but...

Who decided these rules ?

it's absurd, In my opinion in the game the players are free to move where they want, especially in an old game like BTF HDL.

What a pity !

Fortunately there are other server where people can play.

• Old saying: who pays shall order the music.

You are whining about paying 5 euros once and think it is "unfair"???

Antitoxis has paid several thousands of euros over the period of 3 years so that you would have the place to play in in the first place!

You don't believe me? One server costs bit over hundred euros each biannually, there are seven servers (5 for BFH, 2 for BF3). Add non-monetary costs, like time spent managing all these and fixing the issues. So, he pays, he has right to make rules and enforce those rules. Both morally and literally.

Btw, good luck playing in these "other servers". If you can even find one, it will not come close to PB in terms of population, all 3000+ cheaters banned in PB servers would have free access to your mythical other servers. Enjoy.

• I'm not whining about 5 euros, because I don't really think about paying, also because after that I couldn't change anything about rules.

Instead I think that these rules are created to avoid whines to the others players.

Anyway, congratulations for the servers, they will have long life with these rules.

Btw, good luck playing in these "other servers". If you can even find one, it will not come close to PB in terms of population, all 3000+ cheaters banned in PB servers would have free access to your mythical other servers

There are others Channel, maybe not very legal but there are.

Greetings to all

• Banned? Please read first!

I don't know how often i have to post this until you READ whats written there and post a VALID unban request not your cringe.

P.S.: Criticising our servers, rules and way of running the servers do increase your chances of unban a lot!

P.P.S.: There is a reason why there are no other servers left so - yes our rules make our servers live longer, at least it did since release of BFH. Where are the others?