banned in battlefield hardline by Antitoxis

• hi everyone,

today i have tryed to join a server in battlefield hardline without success & i have got this messege "you were kicked by an admin.

Stated reason: "banned linked account 220504 [perm][Antitoxis][Appeal"

Iam perfectly legit , can you help me please thanks.

Ingame Name: MISSOURI_H1

Ban reason:banned linked account 220504

What do you think came to the Ban? : no idea

Why should we unban you? : cause i dident do anything , sometimes i joing my brother to have fun in a game and thats it i dont play alot

Other remarks : i agree 100% if you banne a hacker players bet not without ligit reason

---

i formated this post so I can read it without my eyes bleeding! - fa-str-01

• Hi there!

You have to edit your post like this:

3. Create a theme here with the following structure:

- Topic of your post: "Playername + Problem (Ban reason)"

- Ingame Name:

- Ban reason:

- What do you think came to the Ban?

- Why should we unban you?

- Other remarks

Brain rules, science wins! | Arena-FPS 4 Life! | UnreaLQu4ke

• hello everry body

he is my brother

his name is missouri_h1

Remember when you got a PB Ban on your original account? You probably tried to log in on your brother's account on the same computer and caused a "linked banned account." It can be cleared if your brother's account does not have a PB ban on it. That is up to Antitoxis to decide. If he does have the ban, you would have to buy the game again for him.

• Remember when you got a PB Ban on your original account? You probably tried to log in on your brother's account on the same computer and caused a "linked banned account." It can be cleared if your brother's account does not have a PB ban on it. That is up to Antitoxis to decide. If he does have the ban, you would have to buy the game again for him.

yes all right im log in account my brother whene im banned..........its linkes..:(

my brother dosnt love cheater p layers yet

thanks for comprehention