PB SERVER LETZTE AUFRUFAKTION !!!

• !!! Achtung !!!

Hallo liebe Hardline Community,

ich würde auf diesem Wege gerne einen letzten Spendenaufruf starten, da wir meiner Meinung nach Hardline mit unseren Servern am Leben halten sollten.

Ich möchte daran erinnern, dass die Server, die wir finanziell nicht getragen bekommen einfach verschwinden werden. Dabei ist es egal, ob man auf einen bestimmten Server, oder allgemein spendet. Alles was reinkommt hilft uns dabei Hardline am Leben zu erhalten

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Hardline community,

with this post I would like to start a last call for donations, because we think we should keep Hardline alive with our servers.

I would like to remind you that the servers that we do not get financed will simply disappear. It does not matter whether you donate to a specific server or in general. Everything that comes in helps us to keep Hardline alive

Redskins and the LF community

• I've made a donation of 10€ in order to help and get me out of the ping kick thing as well.

I would like to take the opportunity to ask how can I certificate that I have VIP Premium already activaded, since I keep getting kicked by ping at this moment.

• If I can ask how much do we need and how much has been raised so far?

Cachopelo has already suggested in-game messages about donating. Considering how many people plays on PB/LF on the regular bases I though there might be a better response but guess people are not aware their money is needed to run servers plus a lot of them are under 18 so they dont have money