you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: cheater [perm][fa-str-01][ ]

• - Topic of your post: EMPERIUM1453 CHEATER ?? SHAME ON YOU PB.DE

- Ingame Name: EMPERIUM1453

- Ban reason: CHEATER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- What do you think came to the Ban? YOU TELL ME ?

- Why should we unban you? YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME, BUT CHEATER ??? I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE

- Other remarks , SO EXTREMELY LAME TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT ME, HAVE SOME HONOR FA-STR-01

• Impossible then the game showed it different at your screen, I Always look above the table, and you know that better then me, ask your cheater hunter chacapelo, he dont like me but he will not lie about it.

Is this the evidence that prove Im a cheater…….. after:

NR 1 in CAT
    http://battlelog.battlefield.c…le-counter-attack-vehicle

NR 1 with SUV
    http://battlelog.battlefield.c…hicles/world/#vehicle-suv

AFTER:

TIME PLAYED

1626h 39m

And you accuse me of shooting through a table.. ? On MY screen I was above it, and not shooting through the table, it makes no sense I cant even see the enemy on your screen, how should I shoot them..

• Show the video where SHIELD REKT guy lagged the game, never seen that before. You can say anything you want about me, but never blame me of cheating, not interested in that sort things.

KILLS

DEATHS

ACCURACY
    12.59%

• You're starting to piss me off.

explain the video and conclusion

there is no need for an admin to apologize until you have proven the opposite

Like I said on my SCREEN I was above the table, how to f.. should I prove that ? All parameters are normal so , Was ist Ihre Meinung von jemandem NUR DIE ANSPRÜCHE DES CHEATING ?????

Be a human, and dont accuse somebody of something so heavy with one stupid bug/montage from your noob admin

• Like I said on my SCREEN I was above the table, how to f.. should I prove that ? All parameters are normal so , Was ist Ihre Meinung von jemandem NUR DIE ANSPRÜCHE DES CHEATING ?????

Be a human, and dont accuse somebody of something so heavy with one stupid bug/montage from your noob admin

Dont talk around things. This video is quite some proof and you did not even tried to explain what happend. Instead you accusing me that I faked this video? Wish you good luck with that.

• Dont talk around things. This video is quite some proof and you did not even tried to explain what happend. Instead you accusing me that I faked this video? Wish you good luck with that.

Like I mentioned before on MY SCREEN I was above the table, and NOT shooting through the table, a few second after you see how I look through the vault and thats ABOVE THE table

• Könnte dies vielleicht eine andere, bisher unbekannte Form des Spectator-Bugs sein? So wie schießende Medipacks oder rückwärts killende Spielermodelle.

Glaube ich eher nicht. Grade weil man sieht wie er später dann noch aufsteht. Dazu sieht man auch noch schön die Schüsse wie sie in die Theke gehen.

Und alleine wie Aggressiv hier schon wieder geschrieben wird glaube ich nicht dass das so sauber sein soll.

Es gibt im Spectator tatsächlich Bugs, die oft mit der Ansicht zu tun haben. Aber hier handelt es sich, zumindest meiner Meinung nach nicht um einen solchen Bug.

• Glaube ich eher nicht. Grade weil man sieht wie er später dann noch aufsteht. Dazu sieht man auch noch schön die Schüsse wie sie in die Theke gehen.

Und alleine wie Aggressiv hier schon wieder geschrieben wird glaube ich nicht dass das so sauber sein soll.

Es gibt im Spectator tatsächlich Bugs, die oft mit der Ansicht zu tun haben. Aber hier handelt es sich, zumindest meiner Meinung nach nicht um einen solchen Bug.

Code
    1. The reason that I appear aggressive is because time and time again I am disadvantaged by the admins here, they don't have to like my game style but for the craziest things I am banned, the admins are always right.
    2. Play this game now for more than 2 years and enjoy it very much, have never cheated in any game and would never do so. This is a serious accusation, I have watched the images ten times and I don't understand how this could be caused, everything points to a bug, all figures indicate that I am an honest player and these images of a few seconds will not help change that
  • Glaube ich eher nicht. Grade weil man sieht wie er später dann noch aufsteht. Dazu sieht man auch noch schön die Schüsse wie sie in die Theke gehen.

Seh ich ähnlich. Nen Spectator-Bug würde keine Einschusslöcher im Holz hinterlassen. Außerdem wäre nen Spectator-Bug, der das ganze Zielfernrohr einen halben Meter nach unten bringt UND dann auch noch Einschusslöcher im Holz hinterlässt schon längst bekannt bei dem alten spiel.

Auf das "die-bösen-admins-bannen-mich-völlig-grundlos-trotz-diverser-videos-in-denen-man-genau-sieht-das-ich-das-wirklich-tue" geh ich an der Stelle genauso wenig ein wie auf die Behauptung, ich würde meine kostbare Freizeit dazu verwenden um irgendwelche Videos zu fälschen...

• Ich würde vielleicht abschließend dazu sagen.

Jeder kann einen normalen Beitrag aufmachen und hat sein Recht sich zu einer Sache zu äußern.

Mit Capslock zu schreiben und solche vorwürfe rauszuhauen mit einer solchen Schreibweise muss nicht sein.

Da würde ich nichtmal einen Finger krumm machen um zu schauen ob das überhaupt stimmt oder nicht.

Etwas Respekt und Anstand kann man wohl erwarten.

• Never heard of such "bug" before but I know odd things do happen. Do what Pardo has already suggested - you need to prove it wasn't hack /cheat

To me this video looks quite convincing

A bit difficult to test because the only servers Hardline has left are in PB and LF hands, the video misses what happened before the bug appeared.. I have a accuracy of 12,59%

In the other hand if I could see through things why should I walk to the corner of the vault to search for an enemy…. ?

+

I am the most hated guy by the admins, should be an idiot to cheat when you got spectated every minute...