Was about to play BFH again then...

• Was about to play BFH again then Fallout 76 gets a new content, the Survival PVP mode. Takes my camping to a whole new level. People camping on the roof of buildings, on the edges of a cliff, on top of trees, and etc. :/ The best tactic is to throw grenades into the air and wait for the camper to make a oh-carp shot. I hear the fire shot and/or see the bullet trails. Unload my Two Shot Explosives gun and he's a dead camper. I take all of his loot (junk crafting materials and aid items like food and aid items.) :P I go craft more bullets. 30 minutes to 1 hour later, someone else finally kills me then I drop all the useless junk crafting materials and aid items. The people who rage the most are the people with armor with a stealth boy mod (makes them turn invisible only when they couch). It's like hunting Predators in Aliens vs. Predator 2 (1999 PC game). The best way to lure them out is to use the missile launcher just like back in the day with the heat seeking rocket launcher. 8) Once they stand up, they are no longer invisible = instant death.

BFV is meh, and I still have it installed.

COD:BO4 is repetitive and uninstalled.

• Ooops if its as you have described then Fallout is not game for me.

BFH is slowly dying but still there few servers that get busy

BFV got rid of this piece of sh... long time ago

BF1 in the shocking state. I like the game but no control on servers whatsoever. Scores of 100-3 , EA totally ignoring hacking etc

Seem to be playing more and more of old Attila Total War

• [...] Scores of 100-3 , EA totally ignoring hacking etc[...]

As I said many times the only thing EA cares about is how to sell their game. Once they sold, they don't give a flying F about the servers and the hackers. Unless EA decides to make a Battlefield Hardline 2 or a Battlefield Hardline-ish game, they won't get my money whatsoever. I hate AAA companies, Especially EA and Bethesda.

Brain rules, science wins! | Arena-FPS 4 Life! | UnreaLQu4ke

• BF1 in the shocking state. I like the game but no control on servers whatsoever. Scores of 100-3 , EA totally ignoring hacking etc

I dont know man, I've been playing bf1 for quite a while now, and can count on one hand how many hackers I came across. I'm not saying its a hacker clean game, just my 2cents on the matter

• The closest to BFH2 is COD:BO4 with their new "Hot Pursuit" mode, which is a ripoff of Hardline's hotwire mode with the combination of other game modes. I haven't played it yet, but I heard that it is very popular. I'm going to uninstall BFV and reinstall COD:Black Ops 4.