unban requset ----- svssubforfun ----- (autoban)

• Hello guys,

my ingame name is svssubforfun

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/user/svssubforfun/

Ban reason:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: KPM Automatic Ban [5-SPAS12-5.16-575-56- [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal

- What do you think came to the Ban?

So, i usually don't use the weapon Spas 12, but i gave it a try. If I remember correctly the map i played was Dust Bowl CQ Large. I was on the B flag, there were a lot of enemies inside of one part of the motel. i used my weapon (spas12) and i killed a lot of who were inside.

- Why should we unban you?

I really enjoy this game ( also is my favorite game ) and i would really like to play with my friends and bring this game to live again. I was waiting for this site
    to get up again for a couple of months. I really didn't know that playing aggressively with a shotgun would get me into a trouble like this. i really appreciate your support and and the afford you put in the game and the servers.

- Other remarks

My friend gave me his accaunt to try if i can play on the server, but i couldn't, so he got banned because of my IP too.

(link to his acc. http://battlelog.battlefield.c…r/stats/1003969848701/pc/)

He doesn't deserve this ban. So please unban him.

-Post your battlereport of the last 2 rounds you were banned

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…33781760465536/363642531/

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…95618760877376/363642531/

(my last games on PB servers)

Thank you in advance

• Hey guys,

sorry it took so long, but your case is quite special.

First of all, if you get a automatic-ban it is very important that you do your unban-request as soon as possible, because its easy to check. Now about 3-4 months later you got so many new battlereports its nearly impossible to check this.

Second thing is, your linked battlereports did certainly not lead to your automatic ban. Your main weapon in both reports is another weapon than the spas-12 which you got banned for. Your supposed to link the last 2 battlelogs YOU WERE BANNED FOR.

Under these circumstances I can't help you. BTW, its quite suspicious if you wait 3-4 month for an unban-request. Maybe I could have helped you if you would have contacted us right after your ban.

Next point would be your friend:

My friend gave me his accaunt to try if i can play on the server, but i couldn't, so he got banned because of my IP too.

(link to his acc. http://battlelog.battlefield.c…r/stats/1003969848701/pc/)

He doesn't deserve this ban. So please unban him.

Well, thats not quite true. Our rules say, that "Any violation of the EA-Battlefield (Game) Rules of Conduct will be punished."

Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.

So giving account information to somebody else is not allowed. Your friend gave account information to someone who was banned. The account got banned because of the ip-adress. Shit happends. Even people using a proxy got banned because one ip-adress belonged to a cheater.

Advice to your friend: Dont share your account!

• Er hat sich schonmal direkt nach dem ban gemeldet (Vor dem Down der Website), wir haben ihm nur nicht geglaubt, dass er nur gut ist mit der SPAS.

Tue ich heute noch nicht.

Über Aisar lass ich mit mir vielleicht reden ...

• ich spiele auf jeden Fall nicht mehr, Also ich wollte einfach ihm helfen.

mein 2. Account kann gebannt bleiben, damit habe ich kein Problem(hab schon das Passwort geändert)

keine Intention EA access zu erneuern oder das Spiel nochmal zu kaufen.

• I have spoken to the other admins on TeamSpeak, and they told me that they had to fix something on this site so i had to wait more than a month or two for that.

I really didn't even know this site exists, until my friend told me about it. I thought i am screwed.

I am just really sorry for Aisar and his account

I am mad at my self. I should have read the rules more carefully

If I can find the last 2 battlereports befor my ban could you still help me?

I found something. PB server is not the only server i played with spas12 .I played with spas12 on Dino server too. and i got high KPM. Perhpas since they dont have any rules on their server, the pb server had to check my stats and saw my high kpm.

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…59469445696640/363642531/

i need to find the other weapon for the reasion of my ban.. could it be a hand grenade- i do have 6.99 KPM with it...

• It's easy to get tons of kills with SPAS-12 in the right conditions (close quarters combat). It's also very easy for everyone to complain about shotguns because no one uses them. Everyone thinks it's a cheat gun because it's one shot kill at five meters or less and they did not have the chance to fire 1/4 or 1/2 of their magazine to get a kill.

Here is an example: If I am coming out of an elevator on Downtown map, I am expecting people to stand in certain places. The people who are camping the elevators and waiting for people to appear when the elevator's door opens. They do not understand they are in my 1-shot kill range. As the elevator opens, I am ready to click, click, and click. For me, that is an easy 1 to 3 kills. I have killed [LF]Mepo69 with the Spas-12 to the point where he temp ban me because I slaughter him with a shotgun 10 to 0 and everyone one else in the sky scrapper because they cannot get a 1-shot kill with his assault rifles, battle rifles, and submachine guns. Looking at Mepo69's profile, he does not have a shotgun in the Top 25 weapons with the most kills and a shotgun is #50. This is the case with almost everyone.

• As i said before. I do not use spas12 all the time, I dont even want use it anymore, however everything is possible. If u look at my stats, you can see that i used spas12 only for 2 hours and 13 minutes. Its not a lot of time but still some progress.

Btw i stared to record my gameplay, and maybe i can share it here

• Indeed. i am baned on steam since i used skin changer nothing alse. i know u hate me, i just dont know why? however it is truth, this is my steam acc. All this just makes everything more and more suspicious, i was also thinking about that ban.

but let me ask you, why would i be hacking in an almost dead game? less and less people are coming. i am trying to get this game back alive not the opposite.

joe, if u have free time, let me know, i would like to talk with you about some other things

• The vac ban can be for anything including hacks/cheats. The vac ban just says "Vac Ban". It does not tell you for which game it is and what caused it. It only tells the account owner the game he is Vac Banned from. You are right. People can get a Vac Ban for using aimbot but will tell everyone I used a "skin changer" or "trainer" to make themselves not look less of like a cheater.

• What is VAC?

VAC stands for Valve Anti-Cheat, an automated system designed to detect cheats installed on users' computers. If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing that game on VAC-Secured servers in the future.

The VAC system reliably detects cheats using their cheat signatures. Any third-party modifications to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban. This includes modifications to a game's core executable files and dynamic link libraries.

again: If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server

VAC sensitive games: here

but the skinchanger sounds like a great excuse. I'm not surprised