BigE1293 redzone ban

• Ingame Name: BigE1293 - http://battlelog.battlefield.c…E1293/stats/960112410/pc/

Ban Reason: RedZone Sniping

Hewwo.

Recently got BFH for PC (as seen by my 12 total hours), but I used to play on PS4 like 3 years ago. I love long range sniping on this game on Dust Bowl from mountain to mountain. Got banned for redzone sniping which is unfortunate that that's a rule, but I get it, y'all want everyone to play the objective. Love the server and respect the effort y'all put into this website and catching cheaters (shoutout to cachopelo and his 7000+ hours lmao). Guess I'm just hoping you guys make an exception for me since this is the last Dust Bowl server on PC. Thanks.

Last 2 Battlelog Reports:

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…06273465431040/960112410/

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…60521211196032/960112410/

• I watch your some of your PC videos, and you snipe 2,000 meters+ without a range finder. You do all of it with perfect calculated headshot one after the other while moving around. There is something suspicious with your aiming in your cachopelo's video recording of you: BIGE1293 Basecamper

In all of Cachopelo's videos, you do not hold your breath for any of your long range shots. This means you have No Scope Sway from your aimbot, so there is no need for you to hold your breath to steady the scope. It looks like movenment has no affect on your long range aiming when it should.

• I watch your some of your PC videos, and you snipe 2,000 meters+ without a range finder. You do all of it with perfect calculated headshot one after the other while moving around. There is something suspicious with your aiming in your cachopelo's video recording of you: BIGE1293 Basecamper

In all of Cachopelo's videos, you do not hold your breath for any of your long range shots. This means you have No Scope Sway from your aimbot, so there is no need for you to hold your breath to steady the scope. It looks like movenment has no affect on your long range aiming when it should.

I do hold my breath. I aim to see where the target is, get my scope close and then quickly hold breath and fire. If I hold breath too long then it messes up how long you can hold your breath on any follow up shots so I try to hold breath for as short as possible to build point chains. Thanks for watching my YouTube videos btw. You're not too bad of a long range sniper yourself from what I've seen

• Hi,

I too love long range sniping from mountain and iam good at it too, and i was a much big mountain camper than you. But every time i do that in this server, cachopelo come with the warning. First i hated him, and i was forced to come from the mountain. But when i started playing objective, i discovered a totally new gameplay in me, i never even knew if i could play aggressively and is much more fun. Now i even come top of table after the match. So if i can change, you can definitely change.

Betw, if you still want to do long range sniping, you can do from watertower. Sometimes when i cant resist myself from long range sniping, i go to watertower.:)