Perm BANNED? for no reason ?

• last time i played on PB August 12, 2019 8:23 PM?????..... how i get ban on Aug 22, 2019 11:43:22 ????when i play last time on 12 Aug??? for using 44Magnum which i use it last time on XTG server in 2016/17 ????....... this is wrong ..... i should be unbaned ..is up to admins i just tell how it was....

2 days ago#PB 1 | TDM - CQLarge Mix...PermEnabledaimbot - statsproofed: DPS 115.53, HSKP 68,07 44-Magnum

here is my last round played on PB server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…72323879564288/901295587/ - PB August 12, 2019 8:23 PM after this till yestrday was playin on

!#[TeamSU] EZ MONEY
    so i join pb yestrday and the msg was see photo

Aug 22, 2019 11:43:22 pm Permaban Player Web Permaban Player ninjakiller71777 fa-str-01 #PB 1 | TDM - CQLarge Mix aimbot - statsproofed: DPS 115.53, HSKP 68,07 44-Magnum

best regrads ninjakiller71777

• Post by ninjakiller71777 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

• Post by Shaidan ().

• Ninjakiller, your stats are impossible without a bot or stats-boosting (for the HSKP only!). I compared your .44-Magnum with almost every player around your killnumber and your HSKP just blow up the table.

Not to mention your DPS for this weapon is just way to high. With your ammounts of kills, this cant be a statistical exceptionality. Your DPS are way higher than the average.

• Ninjakiller, your stats are impossible without a bot or stats-boosting (for the HSKP only!). I compared your .44-Magnum with almost every player around your killnumber and your HSKP just blow up the table.

Not to mention your DPS for this weapon is just way to high. With your ammounts of kills, this cant be a statistical exceptionality. Your DPS are way higher than the average.

He mostly played in the USA Hardcore server. He's from [XTG] clan and they were only full Hardcore with 60 HP, no HP regeneration, no spotting, no crosshairs, no mini-map and friendly-fire is on. You can still spot players, but they only appear spotted on the big map (m button). This is completely different from [LF] Bank Job server even though it has 60 HP but HP regeneration, spotting, crosshair, and mini-map are on while friendly-fire is off. This is like a friendly hardcore server with no rage quitting.

The .44 magnum is usually 1-shot kill with a headshot in a hardcore server. Since friendly fire is on, everyone except for people in a vehicle are running around with less than 40 hp because of being constantly shot by accidental friendly-fire. If you encounter Molotov or gas grenade through a wall, you die instantly. If you are lucky enough can get out before it kills you, I think you would have around 5 or less HP with a bloodied screen (reduces some screen visibility). Believe it or not, you can get more tracer dart kills in a hardcore server than in other server type.

The server is dead now because noobs and newbies rage quit in the hardcore server. These players get way more deaths than kills. I have seen players with 3 kills and 40+ deaths. The server mostly average 20-30 people per night. Once they get slaughtered, the server is drops to 0 people. [XTG] admins are always present in the server.

I mainly played in [XTG] hardcore server to get gold skins for guns that are difficult to get kills in a normal server with HP regeneration on. Some examples are .38 Snub (mechanic revolver), .44 magnum, and M1903 (same damage as Scout Elite). The .44 Magnum takes 3-6 shots to kill one person in a normal server with one shot being a headshot. People can survive being shot at because they start with 100 HP (normal) versus any where from 60 to 1 HP (hardcore).

• also not cheating this guy, just using his brain. I raged most at this guy, when he is in his Suv and then after 0 to 7 he also starts roadkilling but not hacking, i dont even know what you mean with his Magnum stats :DDD no high accuracy, normal kill amount, no high kills per sec etc, . The guy i sended you "IBIGxRinzler", thats real hacker, but you didnt wanted to listen to me. You keep banning the wrong ppl. Good hosting but thats just silly.

• ninjakiller71777 :

To understand this, you need to know how Adkats DPS work. They are calculated for each round using the battlelog-report-data. That means, the DPS calculation is based on the server-settings and contains factors like reduced player hp and/or bullet dmg modificator. These DPS calculated by Adkats are pretty reliable, same like the HSKP (excluded for Shotguns and Sniperrifles).

• also not cheating this guy, just using his brain. I raged most at this guy, when he is in his Suv and then after 0 to 7 he also starts roadkilling but not hacking, i dont even know what you mean with his Magnum stats :DDD no high accuracy, normal kill amount, no high kills per sec etc, . The guy i sended you "IBIGxRinzler", thats real hacker, but you didnt wanted to listen to me. You keep banning the wrong ppl. Good hosting but thats just silly.

His Magnum stats:

This does mean the extremly high HSKP-rate and the nearly impossible high dps. Adkats flagged his stats for that reason.

For your IBIGxRinzler, I still wait for the entire video of danndeloh

Short videos like that usually dont provide much help unless there a tons of hard-aimsnaps in it.

But he is under surveiliance.