New Rules for the servers

• Hey

I'd like to revise the rules.

I would like to collect some suggestions here and put them to the vote later.

Perhaps each of you can name a few points so that we can collect them first.

Also how the offences are punished accordingly (temp. ban, how many warnings)

Greetings

Antitoxis

• Hi Antitoxis,

I think one missing rule steal or take tiebreaker vehicles SUV/CAT/Chopper

I know one rule not everyone like is "high roof" I use it few times in other servers,

I think ban for this rule is not good

ban need to be for hackers / insult(not common insult lol) / exploit game bug

That what I think but what I know :)

NightBeast

• Hi,

i would like to point out what many players like about the other server, i hope you take it positively -

1. No rules like high roof glitch and red zone camping. Many players like to do this, and if they are doing, a good sniper can easily snipe them. I know it is annoying to get killed from a sniper from red zone, but still he can be also killed.

2. One hit kill for sniper - Since there is a damage multiplier , sniper guns with magnum ammo is one hit kill even on the leg, this is like any sniper's dream.

one rule i like to see is limiting the usage of heli when the number of players are less, lets say less than 20.

Thanks

• 1. If sniper/s dream is 1 shoot 1 kill, maybe they have to shoot at head, I don/t like a sniper camper kill me with 1 shoot at leg.

2. Rule for highroof sure at server, maybe not perm ban but at least 2 days each time, if you are playing 20 vs 20 and 6 or 7 of your team at highroof..........

• So High Roof camping has not been a permanent ban for a long time.

At the first pass a 2 day exclusion. With repeated offenses this increases.

Redzone camping, is generally hardly suspected. Usually only happens when I play. I'll kick it one or the other, if it gets too much with Dust Bowl sniping.

Otherwise, I pay more attention to the SUV camper or general vehicle camper in the base. That does not have to be.

Otherwise Highroof is exploiting a glitch and that is why not too relaxed. Is standard on many servers. BF 4 and BF3 for example.

• 1. If you allow it, everyone will go up there like a "High Roof Glitch Party". This happened when the game first came out. Everyone will be just camping up there.

2. The other server has an increased 25% damage multiplier from 100% to 125%. All the bolt-action sniper rifles (except M1908 and Scout Elite), A 8S, and Mammoth gun are one shot kill anywhere on the body at 75 meters or less. This will make it very easy to snipe out pro attack helicopters. It is always the same group of people that use these to be overpowered. I sniped a lot of these pilots out to the point they start raging and getting mad. Some of them will even ragequit and leave the server and let everyone be at peace. It makes it easier for a group of 3 snipers to start shooting at the helicopter to cause it to catch on fire then the heli has to fly away for repairs. Once the heli is on fire, it takes double damage from sniper rifles and you can blow the heli up with a few shots.

• 2. The other server has an increased 25% damage multiplier from 100% to 125%. All the bolt-action sniper rifles (except M1908 and Scout Elite), A 8S, and Mammoth gun are one shot kill anywhere on the body at 75 meters or less. This will make it very easy to snipe out pro attack helicopters. It is always the same group of people that use these to be overpowered. I sniped a lot of these pilots out to the point they start raging and getting mad. Some of them will even ragequit and leave the server and let everyone be at peace. It makes it easier for a group of 3 snipers to start shooting at the helicopter to cause it to catch on fire then the heli has to fly away for repairs. Once the heli is on fire, it takes double damage from sniper rifles and you can blow the heli up with a few shots.

As its more ez to destroy helis, its more ez to CAT, SUV and Helis kill you with that increase.

• About Red Zone

I have issue with this , Only sniper can do it and big campers, Be honest I dont know when red zone affect the other side on Dust map really dont .

I dont really follow it I can kill someone from red zone and dont even know it only on the police side I know more or less where but that is it

The rule need to be remove unless exploit in glitch or game bug

• The only reason I could think you want to change the rules is because your servers have a big drop in player count. Maybe you were too strict before and end up losing players to the other server or people come to realize that BFHL is really dead.

I can see there is some real server and community management issues between [PB] and [LF] that has been happening for a long time. I have been in many clans and game communities, and they all have the same issues just before they shutdown or split into their own ways. You have guys have also have a funding problem. This is the #1 killer of game communities. Pressuring people at the last moment to force people into donations is not always going to work. People will start getting suspicious about the decisions made behind closed doors.

If you are interested in fixing your community, send me a Conversation (private) Message. If you think I am full of shit like before, you can keep your old ways and continue to have the same recurring problems when it comes time to pay for your server bills. The other server has the same issues that you guys have except there is an improvement in other areas where they do it better than this community does. I can give you advice, but I cannot make the changes for you. If you wait until the last moment, it will be too late.

• Fix it loooooooooooooool,

you cant fix anything if everyone here getting older but some of them dont get affect from the age that mean some are dam hackers.

I play now BF4 more I have more fun,

I am PB member its only tag noting else, look SiC clan on BF4 .

Most of time admin dont play not active and if someone active is not part of PB he is good friend or someone admin trust .

I really like this game but I cant play two map every day 24/7 all year and I dont like to play on other server cuz he have less players

one server mix mode very simple and active admins only not active not admin .

And so call EA expert can't decide who is hacker and who is not . assuming is not hacker and 10000000 hours in multi games dont make you expert

And if you expert base on time everyone else is and everyone else can judge you .

PB need to change or quit at the best :(

Boaz

• This is not about you.

This about asking for help. If they want the advice or something they never thought about, I will give it to them. It is up to Antitoxis and the 4 or 5 [LF] admins to have talk about the solutions that are given to them. They can pretend everything is all good and continue with their old ways. I could be wrong. I keep my offer open if you want to hear me out.

I find it best when people ask for help, they will listen, but you cannot help someone if they do not want your help in the first place.

Every weekend when I have time to play BFHL, I open up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 instead of BFHL. I can pretty do the same things like trying to get all gold skins except I get rewarded for my high kill to death ratios with killstreaks: Chopper Gunner, AC130, VTOL, Precision Airstrike, Cluster Strike, UAV, Sentry Gun, Juggernaut with minigun, and Care Packages. That was the only reason why I kept playing BFHL was to get all gold skins. I still have a lot of guns left to get gold skins, but I feel it is too repetitive with my objective and with all the servers. There are some guns in BFHL that are similar to COD with additional attachment. You can make a MK110S with an M320 underbarrel (explosive, flash bang, shotgun, or recon dart) or 50 round magazine. I know some people are playing BFHL because of the IRNV and FLIR scopes. You can use IRNV and FLIR scopes in COD too.

• Asking help from you is asking the cat keep eye on milk very simple .

And you right its not about me its about everyone

Lets merge servers mix mode top CQ maps + top TDM maps and we need night map players need to unlock some shit lol

• Thank you Antitoxis for collecting here our opinion:

The minimum of rule for a minimum of ban.

We punish those who cheat by banishing them, we kick those who insult and if it really repeats and it exceeds the limits we ban for two weeks or permanently.

Access to the roof and sniper fire from the base is allowed.

Regarding the abuse of the use of the helicopter when the enemie team is already losing in an overwhelming way, do not ban the player either, but if an admin is in the game must have the right to kill him and change his team.

• Waranasse,

As I said SUV/CAT/Chopper not matter win lose cant use them bro the are tiebreaker