Posts by B4n4n45p1i7

Nochmal zur Klarstellung:

Unschuldig bis zum Beweis der Schuld. Das können wir (ehrlicherweise) nicht zu 100% Beweisen, also fahren wir nach dem Credo, auch wenn wir alle ein sehr mulmiges Gefühl bei der Sache haben ...

Hoffe das leidige Thema nicht mehr auf dem Teller zu haben in Zukunft

Der wurde nicht gelöscht nur die Berechtigung wurde geändert bekomme beim Aktualisieren Folgende Meldung

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Ist egal, die Polizei hat da schon ne Hardcopy von, deswegen haben sie es aber wahrscheinlich zugemacht, weil sie gemerkt haben, dass sie hier eine Straftat zugeben.

Dear friends,

since I got a link to your recent topic about DDos attacks this morning I decided to write you an open letter as response to your messages for us, if I read them correctly.

First of all I want to make clear: We did never and never will perform any attacks to anyone. Next to the fact that this is illigal and can be punished by prison time, we are all adult players who want to have fun in our free time. Anything like a war against other persons or communities is the last we want.

There currently are loads of DDoS attacks against several servers. Our servers are permanently under attack for weeks. Even our root server for procon and teamspeak was down for more than 2 weeks because our hoster has been attacked several times. That is one reason why so many players switched to your servers, we simply were not able to moderate and administrate our servers.

Furthermore, we do not have any fake bots. All accounts we use to populate our servers are manually controlled and installed on various PCs (We did try VMs and seeder plugins in the past but nothing worked for a long enough time good enough)

This said I can tell you that Antitoxis pressed charges against you this morning at a local police station. Your forum post where you posted your logs and our logs should be of good use for this.

What are we doing these past days?

Our game servers are running out in a few days. We have had various discussions about how to proceed. We thought about closing down all hardline servers since the player base is really low and administrative work is high for us few admins. We thought about other game modes and other maps and were all in all not sure if it does make sense to proceed in hardline.

On friday we finally managed to get along and decided to proceed with some minor internal changes (LF and PB grew even closer together). We started switching some maps, populated the servers, some older members even came back since they grew boring of the same old maps / modes and thought hardline could be fun once more.

Just when our changes took effekt you guys thought you have to attack us with your bot accounts / money / servers / whatever, all just with the excuse of fighting us back. I am not sure if you are afraid our newly active admins and growing player counts endanger your new dominance, or if you really are that paranoid and think we actively attack you, but alone the way we work with out few little accounts populating the servers and your army of bots should proof that we do not have the ressources to actively attack you, since my understanding of a DDos attack nowadays is different from a mail bomber in 1999.

Concluded I only have to say that I do not understand where all your hate and dominance behaviour is coming from, since we are a peacefully playing gaming community in hardline for years while you start this with a 5 year old game ...

That is all we have to say to this topic. I will not respond to this whole case any more and will not play any war or whatever you think about this.

Best regards,

Jan and all PB / LF Admins

The thing is pretty easy:

When you have like 1000 servers and all of them share a cheater-database, your community cleans itself up (Banned on Server #1 and #5 -> Banned on all servers).

BUT: If you are banned by a badmin, it is very likely you get banned on all 1000 servers for doing nothing but "using a chopper". Maybe you have been also been baseraping, but may not be forbidden on all 1000 servers so you get banned on all servers for "nothing".

All in all the system CAN work, when you only follow the good admins and the best servers and only ban them where you trust the admins.

Now we are on BFH.... only like 10 servers left, no community to share a database and all players in these databases have already been banned years ago (PB did use GGC-Stream or PBBans, not sure, some years ago, when it was worth it - Schiggi checked there for fishy players on our own servers THEN).

Conclusion: You have a current database adminstrated by 8 (and more) active admins + big community of ~ 100 players that report to us on PB, or you have a "GGC-Stream" where no player has been banned for years. Which one is the "cleaner" server?

You do know why PB and LF servers stayed while all others went away over time? Because we have active admins + a good community and therefore clean servers.

Thanks to all our admin assistants: )

If Battlefield can't get a ping by himself, our admin tool pings him.

If the ping is okay then (responds + good enough for our ping kicker), he'll stay.

Thing is sometimes some noobs have problems with their router ...

fa-str-01 was meinst du, ich bins grade mal durchgegangen. Sollten wir wirklich drüber nachdenken zu entbannen.

Bin ich auch schon vor 3 Tagen, Problem ist er hat die Waffe "runtergespielt".

Zum Zeitpunkt des Bans hatte er 115 Schaden / Sec mit der Magnum und das ganze bei 30-40 Kills, das ist gelinde ausgedrückt äußerst unwahrscheinlich...

we live by the same law you know how many time bad bad ppl got out free for technical problems looooool way to much and as always you can close my post I know you dont like me to much lol

I simply act like I act for every report ...

To like or dislike I have to actually care. Can't seem to recall a reason to care.

not sure to keep this up and stay amused or closing this because it leads nowhere ...

I think every important party did state their opinion:

-> Prosecutor wants punishment

-> Accused refers to presumption of innocence

-> Inquisitor noted there is no proof

-> Judge decides for not guilty

Everyone can have an own opinion, but as we operate from germany we use german laws and therefor believe in presumption of innocence.

Judge out