Posts by CampToKill

Are you looking forward to playing Ground War in a 32 vs 32 player server?

Also, you won't see me in the servers, since I think servers will be divided by regions (North America, Europe, and Asia) like how they did in COD:Black Ops 4. I look forward to throwing frag grenades across the map like in COD4: Modern Warfare. :P I didn't get a chance to play the beta.

If you're banned by a badmin for a non-cheating reason, you can lose access to GGC or any other 3rd party anti-cheat. You basically give access to responsible admins who will not abuse the GGC bans. It's easy to appeal the badmin bans, all they do is look up how many accounts you have on your current IP address and look at all your past linked battlefield account.

Some servers could already be streaming to GGC or ACI, but they don't advertise it. That's how you catch and ban more cheaters.

PBBans and GGCStream only match ban lists from Punkbuster.

They do not do more.

GGC also keeps its own database. If a cheater is not banned with PunkBuster but is banned with GGC, the cheater cannot enter any server with the GGC plugin. You can also add new cheaters in BFH to GGC's database, so when they enter a GGC streamed BF4 server, they get kicked out too.

And I have on scout-elite 64.76% I am hacker to ? And you on SCOUT-ELITE 43.49% so you hacker to .

No because by default sniper bolt-action sniper rifles in a one-shot kill with a headshot. It is normal to have a high Headshot Kill Rate (HSKR).

If you use an Assault Rifle, one bullet does about 10 damage. This is not enough to do a one-shot kill. You also have recoil causing some of the other bullets to hit other areas of the body or completely missing the body. With an aimbot, it will give someone a high HSKR for guns that do not have a high HSKR.

What you mean I believe did you even read the post or only reply for the title of high ping ?

Did you comprehend what the thread on LinusTechTips is about? I'll provide you a summary, since my English is excellent:

The people are having a discussion about high ping, how to fix the problem, and why it seems like high ping is an advantage or disadvantage.

You see things .23 seconds after people, and people may not even be able to hit you depending on how the game engine works.

Really for online fps games you want 100ms ping max, you may get banned/reported because of the high ping on that server since it will give you a slight advantage because you can hit people, and they can't hit you.

This is basically your conclusion highlighted in yellow from the quote I think you're referring to.

I will admit I do have an advantage over you, but it's not related to ping because of these reasons:

1. I know you snipe like 90% of the time and spend the other 10% in vehicles.
    2. You use a bolt-action sniper rifle with an 8x scope. Your follow-up shots are too slow.
    3. You like to camp as far as possible to avoid detection like redzone hill camping (Dust Bowl), high roofs glitching (Downtown), and in houses people never go to (Dust Bowl). The only times I purse the Orange Doritos (triangle) is when I near them otherwise it's a waste of time to run across the map to kill one person when I can get 5+ kills in the closest flag with all the action happening.
    4. A sniper is not hard to find especially if I know you're in the server. I would assume that's you (or some other novice sniper) with a low K/D ratiothat appearing on the full map. Someone who is shooting and camping in the same location is a sniper.
    5. I know you have a second monitor, laptop, or tablet open to monitor http://stats.pb-clan.de/ server dashboard to keep track of who jumps into the spectator's slot to make sure--I don't record a video of you-- redzone camping on the hill or high roof glitching. I have to admit this is stupid way to get back at me because you probably spend most of your time looking at this screen than actually playing the game on your main monitor. This might explain why your Kills are so low. It would be a shame if Antitoxis found out with solid evidence you were breaking server rules while being a member of the [PB] clan.
    6. You have no knowledge of the advance game mechanics and strategies because if you did, you would have been much harder to find. Time for you to read up Battlefield Hardline Prima Guide.

I spend most of my time using the map to my advantage to rack up kills for my gold skins. You have to get lucky to headshot me or shoot me when I have low HP with your bolt-action sniper rifle. I am not going to stand near a window to make myself an easy headshot for you. That's why you rarely kill me. When you kill me, it's not a big deal because dying is part of the game. When I kill you, you always get upset especially if I find you camping and sniping from one of those houses on Dust Bowl. Maybe next time you should just stay on the team I am on rather than assisting the other team only to have your mental health deteriorate away.

The only reason you're bringing attention to high ping because I am the only one who has high ping and is constantly killing you over and over. This all started when you started to "assist the other team to get away from me" but without realizing you made it much worst for yourself. You don't want to acknowledge this...

All you have to do is get a slower internet connection plan then you can have high ping like me, since you believe that having a high ping is a clear advantage.