Posts by NightBeast

Sorry Schiggi,

aber wer wegen Rassismus gebannt war und nach 1 Jahr sofort wieder mit N*** anfängt bleibt bitte weg.

Ich mach das mal permanent - wenn was dagegen hast hau mich :)

Ich nehme dir den Hut ab, meine Ehre (I hope google translate good)

here is your proof . the sec he so me

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlogs?pid=320122

#PB 4 | best Dust & Down no... iFelinka CAN SOMEONE BAN THIS ZIONIST? December 8, 2019 7:40 PM

BFHL #PB 4 | best Dust & Down no... iFelinka OMG December 8, 2019 7:40 PM

BFHL #PB 4 | best Dust & Down no... iFelinka !report LanguageEnforcer Admin abuse December 8, 2019 7:39 PM

BFHL #PB 4 | best Dust & Down no... iFelinka fuck you israeli December 8, 2019 7:39 PM

bit of trust

If I had access to chat log of TemsSU server I bring it and I even complain there.

Why you think I ask just cuz I dont like is name 0 trust in our community bit of trust

Look I play with him on other server he start to insult me just cuz of my country

Why you assuming if he come to this server he wont do it again?

its the same reason you guys ban cheaters that cheat on other servers you assuming he will cheat on yours so you ban him very simple

Waranasse,

As I said SUV/CAT/Chopper not matter win lose cant use them bro the are tiebreaker

Asking help from you is asking the cat keep eye on milk very simple .

And you right its not about me its about everyone

Lets merge servers mix mode top CQ maps + top TDM maps and we need night map players need to unlock some shit lol

Fix it loooooooooooooool,

you cant fix anything if everyone here getting older but some of them dont get affect from the age that mean some are dam hackers.

I play now BF4 more I have more fun,

I am PB member its only tag noting else, look SiC clan on BF4 .

Most of time admin dont play not active and if someone active is not part of PB he is good friend or someone admin trust .

I really like this game but I cant play two map every day 24/7 all year and I dont like to play on other server cuz he have less players

one server mix mode very simple and active admins only not active not admin .

And so call EA expert can't decide who is hacker and who is not . assuming is not hacker and 10000000 hours in multi games dont make you expert

And if you expert base on time everyone else is and everyone else can judge you .

PB need to change or quit at the best :(

Boaz

About Red Zone

I have issue with this , Only sniper can do it and big campers, Be honest I dont know when red zone affect the other side on Dust map really dont .

I dont really follow it I can kill someone from red zone and dont even know it only on the police side I know more or less where but that is it

The rule need to be remove unless exploit in glitch or game bug

Hi Antitoxis,

I think one missing rule steal or take tiebreaker vehicles SUV/CAT/Chopper

I know one rule not everyone like is "high roof" I use it few times in other servers,

I think ban for this rule is not good

ban need to be for hackers / insult(not common insult lol) / exploit game bug

That what I think but what I know :)

NightBeast