Testing the original model of damage on the server

• I think some PB servers need to be close this will save a lot of money and I offer something to anti but didnt get reply :(

I know it is offtopic, still it is very important.

First of all there is a difference to turn down a few servers or all servers. I guess we will remove servers, but in my opinion it is important to keep a couple of servers with different game modes alive and this is what we fight for right now.

Yesterday I talked to anti. He is currently calculating a lot and checking all options. Maybe he simply did not reply yet because he is calculating with all offers and tries to find the best way or maybe he simply didn't see it or understand it. You are welcome to forward the message to me, I will look into it and give you a proper feedback, promised.

• I think that #PB1 and #PB2 need to store 64 slots. These are the most popular servers

PB#2 would be actually better off being 36 or 46 slot server tops. Maps aren't that big to start with and especially in Block spawning in front of enemies, or enemies spawning behind you in seconds - becomes rather tiresome. Results of the game become influenced by not that much about how bad or good you are but how many people are in the server - random death factor becomes significant.

Just my 2 cents.

• PB#2 would be actually better off being 36 or 46 slot server tops. Maps aren't that big to start with and especially in Block spawning in front of enemies, or enemies spawning behind you in seconds - becomes rather tiresome. Results of the game become influenced by not that much about how bad or good you are but how many people are in the server - random death factor becomes significant.

Just my 2 cents.

PB#2 is fine where it is with 64 slots because some people do not want to play conquest and run around capturing flags. In TDM, there is no objective or people telling you to "PTFO". The spawn system is fine and has always been in TDM. As soon as you spawn, you have to start running.

The same thing can happen in Conquest. You are capturing the flag and the enemy spawns on the flag then you see them standing there = free kill unless they kill you first with their 1 second of spawn protection (god mode). Spawning on a squad member in a fire fight = instant death most of the time.

• PB#2 is fine where it is with 64 slots because some people do not want to play conquest and run around capturing flags. In TDM, there is no objective or people telling you to "PTFO". The spawn system is fine and has always been in TDM. As soon as you spawn, you have to start running.

The same thing can happen in Conquest. You are capturing the flag and the enemy spawns on the flag then you see them standing there = free kill unless they kill you first with their 1 second of spawn protection (god mode). Spawning on a squad member in a fire fight = instant death most of the time.

I haven't found in myself sufficiently masohistic tendencies I guess. Dust Bowl is even spacious, Bank job and Downtown are okay but Block is complete bs in that regard in my book - playable up to 30 players or so, then it becomes random (spawn)campfest.

• I haven't found in myself sufficiently masohistic tendencies I guess. Dust Bowl is even spacious, Bank job and Downtown are okay but Block is complete bs in that regard in my book - playable up to 30 players or so, then it becomes random (spawn)campfest.

I do not think so: when there are less than 40 people on TDM, it is impossible to play on it. It becomes boring. Need 64 people