Something about hacking on BFH

• Hi All,

I did some look over the web to find info about hack just look how good the hack are even when the post is 4 years ago just read what the hack can do

read what its say about anti-cheat. I remove the link and post the info so no one complain I advertise hack

Aimbot
    Your crosshair locks at a enemy
    Requires one of the following aim features activated Auto-Aim, Aimbot Key or Silent Aim, depending what feature/s are present in the hack
    Can be turned On/Off

Aimbot Key
    Change the key for the Aimbot
    Can not be turned On/Off

Aimbot FOV
    Sets the angle in which the Aimbot operates in degrees
    Can be set to On/Off

Aimbot FOV
    Gives the Aimbot a value of how many degrees to operate with
    Can be set to a value x

Random Bone
    Sets the Aimbot to target a random bone for each shot. Highly recommended!
    Can not be turned On/Off

Precise Bone
    Isn't included in this tab, it's a separate window. Choose which bone Aimbot is targeting at
    Select bone by clicking on it in the window

Prediction
    Will predict the target movement.
    Can be turned On/Off

Target Lock
    Sticks to the target as long as you press the Aimbot Key
    Can be turned On/Off

Vehicle Aim
    Aimbot will target vehicles as well if On. If Off, Aimbot will only target Infantry targets
    Can be turned On/Off

Aim Smoothing
    Slows down the aim movement between the targets. A high value makes the snap between targets slower and smoother
    Can be set to a value x

Quick Target Switching
    Will target another target before the last bullet has hit that person
    Can be turned On/Off

[IMG:https://www.illusion-hacks.com/mud0s/site_content/ourhacks/head_esp.png]

Distance
    Displays the distance to the NPCs and players
    Can be turned On/Off

Name ESP
    Displays the name of the NPCs and players
    Can be turned On/Off

Box ESP
    Displays a square around the NPCs and players
    Can be turned On/Off

Health ESP
    Displays a health bar for the NPCs and players
    Can be turned On/Off

Skeleton ESP
    Displays the skeleton (bones) of the players
    Can be turned On/Off

Traceline ESP
    Displays in which direction the enemies are looking
    Can be turned On/Off

Filter Invisible
    Will only show visible targets
    Can be turned On/Off

[IMG:https://www.illusion-hacks.com/mud0s/site_content/ourhacks/head_radar.png]

Radar
    Displays permanently a radar window which is movable
    Can be turned On/Off

[IMG:https://www.illusion-hacks.com/mud0s/site_content/ourhacks/head_misc.png]

Auto Spot
    Activates auto spotting
    Can be turned On/Off

Crosshair
    Displays a crosshair in middle of the screen
    Can be turned On/Off

Spectator Warning
    Warns you when you are being spectated
    Can be turned On/Off

[IMG:https://www.illusion-hacks.com/mud0s/site_content/ourhacks/head_anticheat.png]

PunkBuster Bypass/Protection
    The hack bypasses and protect you against PunkBuster
    Anti-FF-Module
    Provides Low Risk & Features Screenshot Security by using our FF-Screenshot Cleaner.

FairFight Bypass/Protection

The hack bypasses and protect you against FairFight

[IMG:https://www.illusion-hacks.com/mud0s/site_content/ff-module.png]

We are humans we have our limits when you cross the limit that mean you use something exactly like drugs on sport

Boaz

• ohh das video in dem bericht stammt von einem pb Server hab den direct mal gebannt ( Anti war schneller ^^)

My point is we cant keep count on spectate mod to confirm hacking need to be bit common sense

If player not hacking he need to ask support to give him some info about is clean game I know its sound crazy

but its the same asking admin or player to do video base on spectate mod.

• Personally I don't think this is advertising.

For me it is very informative to see.

Anyways this proofs that you need much experience and sometimes a little luck to get a hacker. But most of all you need common sense and your feeling as admin.

Still no new information for me and no news to our work, still thanks for sharing!

• You should be thankful there is spectator's mode unlike in Battlefield 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and early Battlefield 1. Since you could not spectate, you had to check their stats, PunkBuster ID, and IP address to determine whether someone is hacking or not.

Even though, the hack sites advertise their hacks are anti-cheat proof, you will catch them through spectator's mode and other anti-cheat 3rd party server plugins (for example high Headshot Kill Rate automatic ban, high Damage Per Second, and etc.) These automatic bans can only be triggered if they used an aimbot. If they used it once and the ban is triggered, they are done.

In BF4, they have ESL tournaments with ESL players, some with ESL-designed aimbot. It is 5 versus 5 on small conquest map with 3 flags. They would go into a non-ESL streaming server with their expensive aimbot (probably $50/week to use) to tell players they are the best of the best then until they trigger an automatic ban. It happens pretty fast too. For those who do not get the automatic ban, I spectated them and see they still snap between targets and accidentally snap at someone who is behind a wall as if they do not have hacks. When BF4 was still very popular, some server admins thought and believed these ESL players were the real deal like a true BF4 celebrity, they lifted their automatic bans. They thought it was an honor to have them play in their server. They can empty out a 64 player server within an hour from causing people to leave the server complaining about aimbotters. Some of them thought they can circumvent their automatic ban by buying a new BF4 game but as a streaming admin, you can see how many linked accounts they have through 3rd party anti-cheat databases. Most of them have anywhere from 2 to 20 BF4 banned accounts.

• I can see that CampToKill is experienced in this subject. I would know your opinion about an ESL player named "Relaaa", who is called "human aimbot" for his insane aim skills. Its really insane how he switches between targets. What do you think, if you watch the following video? Pure skill or software assist? For me he is just skilled af but since you are more experienced maybe you can tell more :)

• Experienced players or, players of the ESL, in my opinion, have nothing to look for on puplic server / clan server.

It's still a game and everyone should have fun ... when such people play on the servers, it's not fun.

Consider also that there are some hackers among the ESL players and that the video here is always shown more and more. No proof that this person is not cheatet.

The observer mode is one way to catch some cheats, you can see it's fun too.

Otherwise, one must recognize with us that we want a proof. Due to the house right we are allowed to throw our servers without proof.

• CampToKill allow me to say bs and big one check on some of the check something call "Silent Aim."

Let me tell you something best way to keep secret is not telling anyone .

Best way to hack is make sure you die and keep normal rate of kill dont need to be stupid hacker

I saw on BF4 stupid hacker kill everyone like crazy.

But if some hacker are not play like that what then ?

All this ESL players I didnt see one of them play on group game on different PC. Maybe the are human aimbot

But for me accept that I need to see in my own eye on clean PC .

EA dont care much players keep buy the games and live with the hackers simple as that.

• Best way to hack is make sure you die and keep normal rate of kill dont need to be stupid hacker

I saw on BF4 stupid hacker kill everyone like crazy.

But if some hacker are not play like that what then ?

Thats against human nature. Where is the point of hacking, if you don't use the full "power", you would get with such a software? Of course the behavior you described is good to stay under the radar but no one gets such a software to act like a normal player. This would kill the motivation/satisfaction of the whole thing.

• Masirius_PhysiX you dont know what player will do to be on top.

I most of time try to have good PC and good Internet and try to learn each round the players I play against.

This is why I count myself very oldschool I dont even change video setting play as is its not easy its hard

but this what count for me gamer .

• I can see that CampToKill is experienced in this subject. I would know your opinion about an ESL player named "Relaaa", who is called "human aimbot" for his insane aim skills. Its really insane how he switches between targets. What do you think, if you watch the following video? Pure skill or software assist? For me he is just skilled af but since you are more experienced maybe you can tell more

I've personally banned most of those [N7] guys because the snapping and no recoil is insane. It was more obvious to see when they use the SCAR-H because it has 20 bullets or 21 with one in the chamber and they were getting 6+ kills before reloading.

The best way to determine someone is not cheating is to have them play on a tournament PC in a live event in person. Their gameplay will be much different than when they are playing at home. The ESL hacks are not cheap. I seen one person with the balls to load up ESL hacks for Counter Strike: Source at an Intel Lan Event. There are 1,000s of options to customize the aimbot. Even if they stream it and show mouse movements, they can easily bind the aimbot buttons to their mouse or keyboard.

My personal opinion is the mouse movement is legit, I believe their kills are software assisted. His mouse movements looks like a typical Counter Strike player. Some people pick up their mouse while some do not.

• I understand you have this accusation against me. My PC Gaming skills have accumulated over time. I have played Unreal Tournament, Aliens Vs, Predator 2, Counter Strike 1.5, Counter Strike 1.6, and little Counter Strike: Source in live tournaments for World Cyber Games (WCG) and Cyberathletic Professional League (CPL). I can swipe my mouse once to turn a full 180 degree to shoot the gun who shot at my back. I can locate players based on sound. I can see the shift in pixels when someone is running through a bush. I can easily get 1 kill per click with a shotgun on BF4 because my reaction time is very fast when I run around to turn a corner in Operation Metro or Operation Lockers. I can figure out how high I need to aim to get kills with guns with medium to high bullet drop. I considered myself retired from competitive gaming because it is eye and hand straining.

• I am guessing you are around age 30 or more.

Do you agree that when you get older you get bit slower ?

Human body dont get better in time. trust me I know 20 year ago I kill you half shoot :)

But I am not barging about it with 166 ping on EU server do I?

GET TO YOUR MASTER YODA BRAIN YOU HAVE ADVANTAGE OVER PLAYERS CUZ THE FIRST SHOT THE DO NOT KILL YOU ITS MISSING YOU

AND ITS GIVE YOU TIME TO ATTACK BACK NOT CUZ YOU GOOD CUZ "LAGG". IF I SHOOT YOU FULL CLIP 5 FIT AT YOUR BACK AND YOU TURN AROUND

AND KILL ME THAT DONT MAKE YOU GOOD UNLESS YOU CHEAT THAT MAKE YOU LAGG TO OTHERS NOT TO THE SERVER GOT IT.

You're the most arrogant player I know, you hide shamelessly waiting for the players back and you call your self good player.

You always must destroy every post this post wasn't about you and you must tell us all how good you are ....kdhkasdhkhjsh