PB5

• Won't you accept indirect proof? The fact that he seems to be aware of being spectated, even when spectator does not make his presence known - is such a indirect proof.

Legit player should not be any way aware he/she was being spectated - thus if he seems to know very precisely when he is being spectated he is very likely a cheater.

• Won't you accept indirect proof? The fact that he seems to be aware of being spectated, even when spectator does not make his presence known - is such a indirect proof.

Legit player should not be any way aware he/she was being spectated - thus if he seems to know very precisely when he is being spectated he is very likely a cheater.

That means nothing. If you join the stats page, you can easily see if there is a spectator on the server or not. You can't tell if someone has a spectator warning or just using the stats page for whatever reason. Thus this can't be considered as a proof.

• How often would you do it during game? And why in the first place? When one does, it means there is particular reason to.

Or his hack gives him straight warning that he is being watched. Either way we are back to beginning.

I am not going to post straight links, but judging by bunch of cheating forums, spectatorwarning in BF4/BFH is technically possible and used.

• I can't tell you why people would join there but since it is accessible we should consider this in our thoughts. So the fact that someone knows there is a spectator on the server isn't bulletproof for busting someone. It's rather his behavior after that: Was he godlike and all of a sudden lost all of his skills? Is he always leaving instantly after someone joins the spectator mode? etc.

And in case of the player called Godfather1930: He was recorded before and even if he got a spectator warning he kept playing and his gameplay seems pretty good to me, at least in that video. Maybe he is a goddamn hacker and was just lucky in that match, idk.

• Spectator can't see hacks directly, he can only notice abnormal behaviour.

So, assume he is the smart one, keeps hack running and just VERY CAREFULLY plays in a way that does not seem godlike nor "lost all his skills". And quits like 2min later, seemingly without any reason either. You won't ever be able to prove opposite.

When you have running wallhack, it can be used not only for finding enemies, but also for avoiding them if need be. When he is not using blatant aimbot, you won't be able to tell the difference.

And there are hacks that only enchance player's accuracy a bit, not aim for themselves. ESL players have sometimes gotten caught with such.

1 time - random event

2 times - maybe too

3+ times - pattern.

• Beitrag von CampToKill ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: got confused on the quoting system on this forum ().
  • I can't tell you why people would join there but since it is accessible we should consider this in our thoughts. So the fact that someone knows there is a spectator on the server isn't bulletproof for busting someone. It's rather his behavior after that: Was he godlike and all of a sudden lost all of his skills? Is he always leaving instantly after someone joins the spectator mode? etc.

And in case of the player called Godfather1930: He was recorded before and even if he got a spectator warning he kept playing and his gameplay seems pretty good to me, at least in that video. Maybe he is a goddamn hacker and was just lucky in that match, idk.

There is a battlelog report where he plays without his hacks 36 kills and 20 deaths (click to see) . In this server, many of their clan members have admin powers and they got a voteban plugin. His K/D ratio is too low compared to how he plays in the PB#1-#5 servers.

He's a suspicious player. Every time I see him in the server, I go to spectator mode and when the round is over, he leaves the server to go to different server. I follow him to another server, he leaves that server.

I have a video of him on PB#2 The Block map, but it's too short at about 3 minutes long. He got 103 kills with 24 deaths in 7 versus 10 players in the server. He's playing against beginners who are getting slaughter.

• Guys,

first of all - not guilty until profen otherwise. Suspicious behaviour is exactly what it says: Suspicious but not proofed because he joins / leaves servers when someone joins him.

And please - stick to the forum rules - open a topic for this stuff and do not discuss in a random topic about this player.

Closing this - please open a real hacker report for evidence-collection. But as long as there is no real evidence we can not do much.

If you want to deliver indirect proof - give us iterative battle reports on the different servers with high K/D and low K/D depending on which server he plays with which spectators. For me all information is loose without connection and with much speculation.