Revenge206 + Banned (assuming cheating)

• Hello,

- Ingame Name: Revenge206

- Ban reason: Redskins banned me because he thinks im cheating

- What do you think came to the ban?: People think im cheating so i got banned

- Why should we unban you?: Because im not cheating, and i want to play on your Servers

- Remarks: So i got banned because u guys think im cheating, but the point is that im not cheating, i know that im a really low level but get K/D`s, but in my opinion the level is just a stupid number that shows how much time u`ve spend in the game but doesnt show skill, i got really much FPS competitive history and knowledge, i was a semi-pro in Rainbow Six Siege and got Diamond several times, I played CS for thousand of hours on a really high level, played every COD till the max prestige and played Battlefield 3/4/1, and 3 Years of LoL, So as you see i got a huge amount of FPS knowledge, so i know how this game works + i watch several BF pro´s/good players like: xFactorgaming/Matimio/Levelcap/Jackfrags. And i use op shit like Assault + Assault rifle and its overpowered. If i would be a cheater why would i write here and ask for a unban? doesnt make sense to me, to the "snaps" "flicks" whatever u call them, i play on a rly high DPI (3200) to make such flickshots possible, and to fact that some guys think i use a aimbot: If i would use an Aimbot i wouldnt have 20% accuracy and die 20 times in some games. I hate cheaters, i never used a cheat, and i never will. But i know that my Level if that is so important to the BF community is quite strange with my K/D or Winratio. I will link my BF1 stats too where i only play on Dice Servers to avoid getting banned by admins. So all i want is to play on the servers and enjoy BF nothing else im not cheating and i never will, but i pretty much need to play worse than i can to avoid getting banned by admins.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Revenge206

1. http://battlelog.battlefield.c…07708679289728/364008033/

2. http://battlelog.battlefield.c…02349956807552/364008033/

So i really hope that u guys unban me, because im not cheating i played fair my entire life and hope that i can enjoy BF with other players.

• As I said in my original thread, I wasnt sure. If you actually watch the video, and not just shit talk, like you're doing Nightbeast, you can see multiple situatians, that quite unbelievable. Such as killing a guy, while having the gas effect, who wasnt even on the minimap - happens at 6:04, inbefore "oh ,but he is on the minimap", yeah, right after he shoots him. I said experienced spectators could help me out, not chat whiners like yourself Night

• If you pay close attention to rahns initial post you will notice that he didn't mention aimbot once.

I'm not certain if the guy uses aimbot either, it's hard to tell on a map where people are always running to the same positions or running up stairs and hills exposing nothing but their heads.

There's also plenty of situations where the guy simply doesn't hit enemies that are right in front of him (take 00:47, 03:00, 09:37 for example).

Taking those into account I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt, he isn't aimbotting until clearly proven otherwise, which isn't the case here.

That being said....

As I said in my original thread, I wasnt sure. If you actually watch the video, and not just shit talk, like you're doing Nightbeast, you can see multiple situatians, that quite unbelievable. Such as killing a guy, while having the gas effect, who wasnt even on the minimap - happens at 6:04, inbefore "oh ,but he is on the minimap", yeah, right after he shoots him. I said experienced spectators could help me out, not chat whiners like yourself Night

My thoughts exactly. The part with the gas was the most suspicious moment of them all, together with the pre-fire at 06:10, hinting towards wallhack/esp use.

Chasing someone through gas isn't exactly what any player would prefer doing, experienced or not. The visual impairment is just too great of an obstacle.

I've also noticed that this guy almost never spots, in spite of supposedly being a veteran of the battlefield franchise (which is also a questionable statement considering that he has less than ~400 hours in all of those games COMBINED).

Every single (decent) experienced player spams the spot key like crazy and if you don't do it you're either shit at the game or probably already seeing everybody on the map...

• also für mich ist es eindeutig und abgelehnt wenn ein Admin was zu sagen hat dazu kann er es tun für alle anderen schließe ich den post

I'm not tooo sure about that. But I have an idea:

One evening you can join LF2 (Which does not use our big Banlist). There we play Rescue with some more or less skilled players.

If you are cheating, we'll find out there at last. If all is fine and your gameplay is explainable - you're unbanned.

That's a deal?