lO-o-RA-o-Ol baserape

• Ingame Name: lO-o-RA-o-Ol

- Ban reason: Baserape

- What do you think came to the Ban? After killing with P90 to Schiggimollo. He was near of redzone stairs (front parkin tower)

- Why should we unban you? Because I run over all map and I only go on roof to kill roof parkin campers and if I kill to others players outside last floor is a single act of selfdefence

- Other remarks:

I was banned from Schiggimollo for 2 weeks (Baserape according him)

Please, note that I never considered what I am doing baserape because if I thought that then I would correct my way of playing

As you are Admin then you can see video of my full games, I go to roof because there are campers on parkin and if I see players on my front near of Schiggimollo redzone that are shooting at me then; What should i do?

You can to check that I was around 30sec on roof killing 2 or 3 guys and Schiggimollo were just next to the other players who were shooting at me. AND I KILLED HIM WITH P90 and not with sniper who all campers to do baserape..

Really you consider baserape for jump to roof around 30 sec when I AM ALWAYS RUNING CLOSE TO MONEY FOR KILL WITH T62, KNIFE AND SHORT GUNS LIKE P90 ?

Do you can check my T62 and knife kills for understand it.

Please ask to admin KeinZielwasser how is my way of playing, he will tell you how I usually kill him and others players

I apologize for having killed Schiggimollo near his redzone, it was involuntary, simply an act of defense from the others soldiers of his team

I hope you remove the ban

rgds

• Actually, I would have had to make a perm ban. But I was so net and did not do it.

It's not the first time you do that. And in our rules is clearly that we do not want anyone in the base or shoot out of the base.

Thus, you can now serve the 2 weeks as a punishment and I recommend you do not care if someone out there shoots. Do not shoot in anymore otherwise there will be an exclusion forever.

• Actually, I would have had to make a perm ban. But I was so net and did not do it.

It's not the first time you do that. And in our rules is clearly that we do not want anyone in the base or shoot out of the base.

Thus, you can now serve the 2 weeks as a punishment and I recommend you do not care if someone out there shoots. Do not shoot in anymore otherwise there will be an exclusion forever.

Perm ban for kill you involuntary with a short gun ?

Do you says in your server is not allowed kill with short gun from roof ? Why you dont setting it for automatic ban as rpg, m320 etc?

I was banned once for admin B4n4n45p1i7 deservedly for kill him with a SP-AR in his redzone, but I killed you when you have better gun than I. I am dead every day for new noobs using RPG or M320 and they are kicked and enter again... Now I kill you involuntarily as if you would be a camper that is the full game in his redzone killing others players and I deserved to be baned for life according you :D

I really think that you stayed voluntarily near the stairs to be killed and use it as excuse to ban users. In fact you seem to be the only player that enter in server for ban users because you seem to be angry with life. I could have counted more than 30 players banned from you ... and only a few rightly

You really only show what kid you are trying to use your admin power because it bothers you to be worse than other players.

The question is: If I share my VPS or if I pay god cash to be LF admin then would you dare to ban me again?

You can act as you want, when some other admin that are not your friends will enter to the server and they see it empty because no one players enters anymore then they will look for who is the responsible

best regards

• First of all - if you were LF you would not have been warned and been instantly banned for lifetime. No LF member breaks the rules.

Second of all we admins keep standing in Redzone when we hear bullet approaching and find baserapers - yes he stood there to find you because teammates died next to him.

Third of all: M320 and stuff kills, kicks, tbans and finally bans for repeatedly ignoring the rules. The same happened to you manually.

Fourth of all: It is not forbidden to shoot from the roof, only to shoot in and out of the redzone / base / call it whatever you want.

And finally I have to say I do not see you seeing the problem or the fact that your behaviour was wrong, so I do not see why we should unban you when the next time you're on the server you'll break the rules again.

P.S.: I do not think any LF admin needs to ban better players on our server...