• Good morning everyone, since I like to play clean and respect the rules I need a clarification, since some decisions by Ban to load other players in the last hours have generated confusion.1) if it is forbidden to kill enemies by shooting from its base (base camp), 2) if it is forbidden to kill an enemy that shoots us from its base (base rape). I do not care who is banned and who is not because the same actions I have noticed have different consequences depending on who commits them, but only for what concerns me, I would like to be correct in respecting the voting rules.

Greetings.

• Good morning everyone, since I like to play clean and respect the rules I need a clarification, since some decisions by Ban to load other players in the last hours have generated confusion.1) if it is forbidden to kill enemies by shooting from its base (base camp), 2) if it is forbidden to kill an enemy that shoots us from its base (base rape). I do not care who is banned and who is not because the same actions I have noticed have different consequences depending on who commits them, but only for what concerns me, I would like to be correct in respecting the voting rules.

Greetings.

There are the regular rules: Rules (Read this first before you play!)

And additional there can be rules on specific servers.

One example is LF1: Here are 2 special rules: Due to 60hp M320, M79 and RPG are forbidden (Spam - Multikill) and Baserape as well as basecamping is forbidden, because there were times where bank job was compareable to Metro in BF3 / BF4.

To be honest - If there are 10 people waiting for the enemy to spawn at their base, it is not fairplay, more killfarming. Thats why we stop any redzone-camping and shooting. Still players get killed, then kicked, then timebanned and then permanently banned.

After 3 warnings I guess it is enough.

Due to the fact that we use one banlist for all servers, a ban on any server is for all servers.