Short story. Noticed yesterday evening that every time I met particular player I got killed by headshot, After being headshot by the fith time, inlcuding one encounter where he successfully killed (in a fraction of a second) 2 out of 3 players attacking his hideout behind bridge's support post - I asked him about it. It stunk.
|Unit-RX400||closing in, barely see you and bang hs closing in, barely see you and bang hs||February 17, 2018 12:35 AM|
|Unit-RX400||and in few situations you really havent had time for proper aim even,, like 3 guys are||February 17, 2018 12:35 AM|
|Unit-RX400||its not like I present it||February 17, 2018 12:34 AM|
|Unit-RX400||kinda suspicious||February 17, 2018 12:34 AM|
|Unit-RX400||cavy..it was 5th headshot from you...|
|CavyIIIV||ive been playing the game since it came out on xbox||February 17, 2018 12:35 AM|
|CavyIIIV||easier kill||February 17, 2018 12:34 AM|
|CavyIIIV||i aim for heads homie||February 17, 2018 12:34 AM|
I started looking at his stats. Then tried to spectate him but he left by the time I got game restarted as a spectator. Some hours later I spotted him again in the server, shut down my own game and restarted it in spectator mode.
- Headshots / Kills percentage 42,02% overall (for comparison cachopelo's, whom we know to be an awesome player, is 12,9%).
- Fires his weapons at random, probably to get weapons accuracy statistics downwards.
- Picks up kits of killed enemies - to have wider spread in statistics? I haven't seen anyone else doing that (except when one is out of ammo or has to revive using buddy's kit - but not "kill someone, pick up his kit, kill someone with it, pick up next kit".
- Seems to turn his bot, if he has it, on and off. It would make sense if he in fact, has hack but wants to not stand out.
Raw footage: (I don't have a clue how to embed YT video here). Quality sucks (720p and NVENC encoder sucks, it's all I have at present though)
So, If you have time to go through it (~20min), I would like some opinions. I do not want to make cheater report without definite proof. And video from a server with so few people did not offer much encounters.
Suspicious places in my mind:
- 6:06 - not sure if the tried to hit one particular player before it was being spotted or just fired at this general direction.
- 10:33 - tried to shoot (shot and got hitmarkers in return) enemy through the visually blocking door frame.
- 11:22 - watch through to 12:29. Aim is jumpy throughout. Last victim (12:29) did not even appear on minimap and his teammate killed the one that did (12:15), still he continued to head that way and found the guy quietly crouching there.