Ragbot banned for flaming chat

• - Ingame Name: Ragbot

- Ban reason: Toxic in chat

- What do you think came to the Ban? : B4n4n45p1i7 reviewed my chat logs and noticed obscenities.

- Why should we unban you? : I'm a VIP member and I made a mistake. I honestly thought in the VIP member benefits I would be able to say whatever in chat, but after further review I noticed that the benefits state that only chat spam is ok, but obscenities still are not. I understand now.

- Other remarks : I am not discriminatory to any kind of people or persons, I was just annoyed with certain players who also flame me so I flamed back. I understand the rules now and I want to continue to play on PB servers as well as help PB servers with paying for VIP continually. Thanks for reviewing this. I'm sorry and honestly won't flame in chat again. I'll remember this post before I type anything :saint:

• Are you serious? I'm sick of kindergarten right now. What's on your mind, please? Because you paid can insult you? I think it's racing. Then I've told myself several times not to write a PN!!!!!

There are those who have been reborn, but only after paying.

I'm starting to get tired of all this crap. Anyone who does not follow the rules and then deliberately circumvents LanguageEnforcer will be banned without warning. Can't be so hard to talk normally.

But if even our current politicians can't handle it.

• Are you serious? I'm sick of kindergarten right now. What's on your mind, please? Because you paid can insult you? I think it's racing. Then I've told myself several times not to write a PN!!!!!

There are those who have been reborn, but only after paying.

I'm starting to get tired of all this crap. Anyone who does not follow the rules and then deliberately circumvents LanguageEnforcer will be banned without warning. Can't be so hard to talk normally.

But if even our current politicians can't handle it.

Ok so you're going to give a VIP+ member different punishment for the same offence a normal player would get just because you're tired to seeing this? Look I don't care if there is another fee to get my account unbanned, I already apologized and said I'm not going to do it again. What else do you want?

• Ingame Name: Teach625

- Ban reason: Racism

- What do you think came to the Ban? I think that I got banned because I sad the N word.

- Why should we unban you? Because it was a bad day at the work and i was so angry, but i know that isn´t an excuse. So I won´t do this ever again and ask you to unbann me please.

Ps: im sorry that i sended it before in private chat

• And you guys unbanned him without a fee ?? A regular player did the same thing as me and got unbanned without a fee and I'm VIP willing to pay a fee. You are just choosing to keep me permbanned on your own bias.

• And you guys unbanned him without a fee ?? A regular player did the same thing as me and got unbanned without a fee and I'm VIP willing to pay a fee. You are just choosing to keep me permbanned on your own bias.

Did you apologize? Did you see your mistake? No you even insulted me for banning you.

I do not see you stopping your behaviour so I do not intend on unbanning you. End of story.

• Did you apologize? Did you see your mistake? No you even insulted me for banning you.

I do not see you stopping your behaviour so I do not intend on unbanning you. End of story.

I guess you don't know proper english because I did apologize in my post and in PM's. Yea you are taking this personal. And you don't see me stopping my behaviour? You never gave me a chance to anyways.

• I guess you don't know proper english because I did apologize in my post and in PM's. Yea you are taking this personal. And you don't see me stopping my behaviour? You never gave me a chance to anyways.

I did not see a proper apology and I may ask you to stop assuming things you don't know.

In every post and message you post you only look for the mistakes somewhere else. The rules were not correctly stated and the description for VIP was not accurate enough and you did not know it.

Dude - just leave it. I will close this thread and I may please ask you to stop opening a new one. Go play somewhere else and stop bothering me or the other admins.