Unfair Team Balance

• Hallo,

i find it unfair that some player switch evry game to there mates or the team is losing i find it should give more balance because the platoon outplay the other player in the other team i found it is too unfair for the other player.Or two platoon play toghter where is the balance? It destroy the fun and when you bang auto "Hacker" this is sadly.

• "It destroy the fun and when you bang auto "Hacker" this is sadly." - Don't you think constant balancing into losing team destroys the fun for the players who worked for victory on a equally big measure? Because these players are the ones who get balanced most often.

Why do you think "your fun" is more important than theirs? Of course they do try to get back to their mates.

• Es geht ja nicht wegen der Balance sondern wenn die Teams gemischt werden und eigentlich du nicht in das andre Team kannst das die Leute mit ihren Rechten es ermöglichen dann gibt es immer 2-4 Spieler mehr in Gegner Team und das ist das Unfaire darin ich verstehe schon wenn du durch Auto Balance switcht wirst sage ich ja nicht dazu aber,wenn man jedes mal einer sich selber switcht weil man keine Lust hat in Loser Team zu spielen ist schon was anderes.

• Es geht ja nicht wegen der Balance sondern wenn die Teams gemischt werden und eigentlich du nicht in das andre Team kannst das die Leute mit ihren Rechten es ermöglichen dann gibt es immer 2-4 Spieler mehr in Gegner Team und das ist das Unfaire darin ich verstehe schon wenn du durch Auto Balance switcht wirst sage ich ja nicht dazu aber,wenn man jedes mal einer sich selber switcht weil man keine Lust hat in Loser Team zu spielen ist schon was anderes.

Wenn es "Leute mit Rechten" gibt, die diese schadhaft ausnutzen ist dies zu melden. Das wird ganz klar sanktioniert. Daher bitte Bescheid geben.

Wie immer aber gilt: Beweisen, wobei wir die Befehle zu genanntem Zeitpunkt nachlesen können...

Reicht das, oder gibt es noch Diskussionsbedarf?

• It's not about the balance, but if the teams get mixed up and you can not get into the other team that people do with their rights, then there are always 2-4 players left in the team and that's the unfair thing I understand Even if you switch through Auto Balance, I'm not saying that, but if you swap yourself every time because you do not feel like playing in Loser Team, that's different.

If you mean the R4YL people in PB # 1, I've asked them about it ..

Unit-RX400 admins purpose should be shuffling people around so that teams are more or less equal February 13, 2018 2:26 AM
    Unit-RX400 come try playing on this side, lets see how you do February 13, 2018 2:25 AM
    Unit-RX400 be it so, point still stands February 13, 2018 2:25 AM
    Unit-RX400 yeah, sure. KDR 2.6+ is a "noob" February 13, 2018 2:24 AM
    Unit-RX400 basic courtesy would be nice, instead of "blah blah" -reply February 13, 2018 2:24 AM
    Unit-RX400 and you with your attitude have admin powers ??? February 13, 2018 2:24 AM
    Unit-RX400 but such stacking makes predictable, you can guess which side always wins February 13, 2018 2:23 AM
    Unit-RX400 "hackers" is whine February 13, 2018 2:23 AM
    Unit-RX400 why do you have one side with 2 clans? February 13, 2018 2:22 AM

JOHNYSUSHENKA77 its funny, when everytimes crying only the most noobs in teams .... its funny when everytimes crying the most noobs in teams .... February 13, 2018 2:24 AM
    JOHNYSUSHENKA77 find some friends February 13, 2018 2:23 AM
    JOHNYSUSHENKA77 blah blah blah, u can make your stacked team too February 13, 2018 2:23 AM
    JOHNYSUSHENKA77 bla bla bla February 13, 2018 2:22 AM

Since I read from somewhere here that they have agreed to cover the cost of the server, I assumed "who pays, shall order the music". Haven't played there much since.

• if its really the R4YL guys PB and LF have a much bigger problem then some admins doing unfair player shifting...i have a bad feeling that there is some kind of pattern...first that rage ban and now this???

i'm not accusing anyone, but by reading some of the last actions documented in the forum u gad a bad taste about the R$YL guys

• Perhaps you should have mentioned that part of chat which you insulted SeriousMass and called him Scumbag cheater?

He was kind not to ban you for that, but I think he must reconsider that now. I was with him on teamspeak playing and he said just let him be, I will just no reply.

• if its really the R4YL guys PB and LF have a much bigger problem then some admins doing unfair player shifting...i have a bad feeling that there is some kind of pattern...first that rage ban and now this???

i'm not accusing anyone, but by reading some of the last actions documented in the forum u gad a bad taste about the R$YL guys

If you don't like that pattern just leave, go somewhere else to play, or go to the court.

• Perhaps you should have mentioned that part of chat which you insulted SeriousMass and called him Scumbag cheater?

He was kind not to ban you for that, but I think he must reconsider that now. I was with him on teamspeak playing and he said just let him be, I will just no reply.

I think you either confuse me with somebody else or thought it up.

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlo…%3A59%3A59%2B02%3A00&pid=

Offhand, I can't even remember when was the last time I used word "scumbag", when I insult someone I tend to use different words. Usually replying to Russian insults in Russian or something like that.

• You do realise JOHNYSUSHENKA77 isn't a admin nor has he put any money into the PB1.

We do move ppl around to make up for the blance. Like for ex right now i'm in-game & on the losing side.

I realized it way afterwards. That he was just a player.

At the time, none of you were in different teams. There were half a dozen R4YL's in one team round after round and different 3 member clan on top of it.

I had by that moment had played there perhaps bit under 10 rounds, not for a single moment R4YL clan dispersed. I am not the first who has noticed it's member's tendency to "stack".

For example I was watching hejTonka's stream some nights before and she also mentioned the same, "R4YL always stacks". She has been far more often in PB #1 than me, who usually hangs in PB #3. Oh and do try to be nicer towards hejTonka. Seeing in stream how R4YL insulted her after she managed to kill some of you, was just plain ugly.

• You do realise JOHNYSUSHENKA77 isn't a admin nor has he put any money into the PB1.

We do move ppl around to make up for the blance. Like for ex right now i'm in-game & on the losing side.

You can see how many JOHNYSUSHENKA77 typed assist in the chat to keep the balance.

I really can't take anymore of that. we choose to loose most of the rounds just to keep the balance, because we assist the loosing team, and here we go.

People whining about our platoon and claiming false accusations. And look who started the topic xAntimate, the guy who can't play with a spectator online. How many excuses did you make to quit the game after i join to spectate you? once, "I have to go to work", another one "I hate this map", another "I'm hungry", and that only happens if I spectate you and you quit in the middle of the round. If you didn't quit your K/D is negative always.

No more assist for me, I will always play in the winning team.

I think you either confuse me with somebody else or thought it up.

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlo…%3A59%3A59%2B02%3A00&pid=

Offhand, I can't even remember when was the last time I used word "scumbag", when I insult someone I tend to use different words. Usually replying to Russian insults in Russian or something like that.

Yes indeed it was McnealUSA. sorry I remembered the name now.

• Wenn es "Leute mit Rechten" gibt, die diese schadhaft ausnutzen ist dies zu melden. Das wird ganz klar sanktioniert. Daher bitte Bescheid geben.

Wie immer aber gilt: Beweisen, wobei wir die Befehle zu genanntem Zeitpunkt nachlesen können...

Reicht das, oder gibt es noch Diskussionsbedarf?

Ich hätte ein Screen machen sollen als er in mein Squad war und sich in das andere Team switchen wollte.Nächstes mal versuche ich es ist ja immer komisch das die zu 100% in ein Team sind und ich komischer weise aus deren Team geswitcht werde.Da es ja nur mit Beweisen geht muss man wohl abwarten.And mash0 i not 24/7 online and at the evening i eat or go smoke or go to work this is "REAL LIFE".And many times i get hard lags where you don t want play with they or often the unfair team balance.But as top 100 play in BF3 on xbox you must be a "HACKER".

• Claiming false accusations, duh? I would not have taken it up at all if there wasn't an issue with the balance at the time. It usually involves risk of getting kicked/banned off server.

All the adminwork done during the particular period (~2AM)

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlo…%3A00%3A00%2B02%3A00&pid=

yuriko92 "volunteered", typed !assist into chat, which was followed by !move yuriko.

!move johnny moved him into your team as far as I remember. All there was to it.

• hi guys,

thanks for complaining and starting a thread here!

I must agree: balancing the teams is an unsolved problem .. if not a mission impossible.

sometimes we spent half the round-time switching complete squads to keep the game fair. we know that this is just an attempt and we know that it sucks to get team-switched (hey i am an admin here and i get switched about every 5th round).

just saying, we try to administrate fair, we invest a lot of time and i can guarantee you guys here smelling a pattern, that there is none!

we are really trying our best here to get the majority having fun! and i am keen enought to say we are doing a better job then on any other servers.

Pls read this also: Server Administration

we will consider all of your complaints and ideas to improve things.

• Hi Guys

I didn't realize there was a lot of frustration about us playing together. You can always mention this in-game and i'm pretty sure we'll change sides or disrupt our team.

That being said, i allways play with my team in a squad and lately Mas0h and SeriousMass only play like 30% of every round because they are too busy trying to keep the balance in-game. So sometimes we're running a full squad with only 2-3 squad members actually playing :)

I think most of us are adults and are able to talk about this without any hard feelings. We like this game and PB servers a lot and are trying to keep it fun and to keep it alive as long as possible for everybody.

The more players the happier! ;)

• It does if you glitch/use bad/abusive language/cheat/racism..

I think you can feel pretty safe otherwise

Then please do rein your smack-/shit-talking clan member in. Or ask him to remove clan's tags when he feels he cannot contain himself and smack him afterwards for it. His behavior reflects back on all of you.

I figure if and when I am "safe" based on how admins and members of their clan behave. When some of them imitate what went on in WURM server few years back, it did not generate much trust.