Need explain

• Hi Guys,

Please someone tell me why when player that part of this community

kill like that http://battlelog.battlefield.c…51558406777920/241098082/

and dont count hacker but if someone no one know count hacker?

You guys tell me bring video sorry to tell you the min I am on spectated mode he see me.

So its very easy for him to remove the hack so how exactly we can fight it ?

If we need to fight private hack please remove from chat log the ability to know if someone spectate the server

Btw he spend all time on chat log I dont know how many players spend there time on chat log in game time.

Unless he need to know something and I am sure its not what we have to say about him on our group chat.

Please help.

• Oh yeah, that was a sick round. :D

Just because you're delusional, and decide to make things up, thats not my fault.

I've been spectated multiple times by mas0h, bigduke, all those time, I never started to doing bad, just because they've been there.

Being on the stat page, since when is that against the rules?

Not all of us spends the whole round on the roof, imaginging being good at sniping, yolo

• Sorry mate but in germany law is: not guilty until proven otherwise ...

So I don't care if I know someone or not - If he hacks he's out, but I need a proof for that

• B4n4n45p1i7 , I know how the law work .

Tell me how I can fight this if every time I am on spectator he can see me?

I try so many time to video him each time he joke on me when I was on spectator mod

And he didnt had crazy numbers much more normal but when no one on spectator mod no one can stop him.

As you can see even here he think "delusional" but everyone know private hack cant be detect but everyone assuming is good.

I dont buy this "good" player sorry .

I just need better tools to spectate without anyone know will be happy for some advice here

• O shit dude, I must be a real hacker then...

Feel free to check my unstoppable battlereports :

Of course I make fun of you, since you clearly have no idea how fps games work, even after 30years of gaming.. If there is a cheater ingame, you rather just spam the chat, with your nonsense bullsh#ts..

"Unless he need to know something and I am sure its not what we have to say about him on our group chat." You forgot to mention you constatly shit talk in the team chat, Rahn this, Rahn that, yet, continue to do nothing about it

I have a 3.57 kd in bf3 - no bans on record

2.85 on bf4, no bans on record :O Something is fishy here...

• Well... sad to say that's true about what Nightbeast and Th3_Rahn had said.

NightBeast : You do spend the entire round camping on the roof with your sniper rifle.

@Th3_Rahn: A couple of times I went to spectator mode and Th3_Rahn thinks I am watching him when I am watching someone else then he tells everyone in chat why am I spectating him. He tells me that he has the website open to see who is spectating. The player I am trying to make a video on leaves the server after 10 seconds of me being called out by Th3_Rahn. I ask myself why does this guy need to know who is spectating in the server right now?

• If a player knows being watched, then this alert cheat program. Th3_Rahn cheater! I know that in BF4 for sure.

• I stop talk about you long ago dont use this bs, Yeah yeah I dont know anything we all stupid only Rhan is expert.

At the end of day private hack cannot be show on spectate mod simple as that everyone assuming you clean no one know for sure.

your lovely partner that call me camp on the roof base is argument on one map forget that if not me he will keep exploit Air-con until now and all is kills on this map was for 100% glitch and using the name CampToKill and try to tell everyone the are stupid and dont know how to lean . (I dont know how to play)

I dont ask much I just ask to find way to spectate player without he know. you can agree or not but if player know someone spectate him he will change is game .

I wish we can disable chat log hack worst the bad language .

btw if you dont have record PB cant ban private hack you will never have record.

But as you imply I dont know how to play dont understand the game noting