Rage_Da_K1ngguin + Aimbot with solid proof

• I do not know what is going on with YouTube. I uploaded my video over night as soon as I post the link, the first frame is a picture of a table saw? I checked the thumb nail and it should be one of the BFH frame instead of that table saw. It might just be me. This is the first time this has happen.

Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.c…gguin/stats/352264266/pc/

Battlelog Report: http://battlelog.battlefield.c…97469894893760/352264266/

Server: PB #1| Large Conquest on March 25, 2018

3:59 - Aimbot locked onto a guy's head behind the bush wall. This is right before an enemy's vehicle drives by.

4:25 - While he is shooting a guy he randomly snaps to the top left at the windows (at a parachuter or a helicopter circling around the building) then back at the guy he is shooting at.

4:41 - Aim goes up into the sky above the guy he kills.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CampToKill () aus folgendem Grund: noticed YouTube put a picture of a table saw into my video

• Last time, when I suspected a player and watched him, weirdly he had the exact same camo on the same weapon. I searched for that round and found the player. I think this is his alter account and the countries are matching as well.

Found him here on the forum, same profile pic. Coincidence?

• Interesting find. I would not be surprise if that was his 2nd account because he has low BF hours played across all BF games on his Rage_Da_K1ngguin account. Cheaters with low BF game hours tend to have multiple accounts because when they get banned on one, they dump it and start playing on the other account. He is advertising hacks in his emblem on his R3KT-Aimbooster account. He is going to have the same look as his profile picture when he gets banned.

• What second account are you talking about? P3KT-Aimbooster? This is my cousin's account. He is not banned on any server, we even played a lot together3.59 - just a flickr. I saw my head against the flower bed and flikshotom transferred to her.

4.25 - but there even there was not even an enemy. It seemed to me that someone was running there. Default position. I do prefairs very often on different popular positions, this is not unusual. On the pro level, this is a default

4.41 - curve demo record, most likely due to the fact that at long distances from m110k5 I am very heavy spamming

And yes, I have 679 hours on my account http://bfhstats.com/pc/Rage_Da_K1ngguin

What second account are you talking about? R3KT-Aimbooster? This is my cousin's account. He is not banned on any server, we even played a lot together. Here is an example http://battlelog.battlefield.c…84247326367936/352264266/

If you think that such flickshots - cheat, then watch the video of one of the best players in France

• Why are you so panicking and even copy-pasting in your own post? If you are innocent - just chill :)

What second account are you talking about? P3KT-Aimbooster? This is my cousin's account. He is not banned on any server, we even played a lot together3.59 - just a flickr[....]

What second account are you talking about? R3KT-Aimbooster? This is my cousin's account. He is not banned on any server, we even played a lot together. Here is an example[...]

• Aside from your cousin's account... This thread is about you using an aimbot. This is not about you prefiring.

At 3:59, that is not a "flick shot". You sprayed your gun using almost the whole magazine for about 3 seconds on a tiny head behind the bush wall. You can clearly see no one is standing in front of the bush wall. Flick shot is when you burst fire your gun to kill someone then have more bullets to kill another person.

4:25, you snapped

4.41, since you consider yourself a pro with the MK1105, you should have been able to control the recoil of the gun instead you were using an aimbot. The aimbot failed at that moment leading you to spray up into the sky way above your target's body.

• So, can I just play? Than good. I do not want to explain anything to this person. And by the way, he plays with a very high ping. Because of this, it often does not pass damage Please pay attention to this

I understand it is hard to explain your aimbot lock. Referencing a pro's player video doesn't really help you. My ping is from the USA. I do not use VPN or ping reducer program because those can lead to automatic Punkbuster bans that are unappealable (cannot appeal ban). I record all my videos to my 480GB SSD (Solid State Drive). There is no "demo curve" or "faulty recording process" in the video of you.

• Beitrag von Rage_Da_K1ngguin ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • I understand it is hard to explain your aimbot lock. Referencing a pro's player video doesn't really help you. My ping is from the USA. I do not use VPN or ping reducer program because those can lead to automatic Punkbuster bans that are unappealable (cannot appeal ban). I record all my videos to my 480GB SSD (Solid State Drive). There is no "demo curve" or "faulty recording process" in the video of you

But the video is really a curve. It does not show my spray control, full desynchronization with my movements and shooting and movements of opponents, small details are not visible, such as the opponent's head behind the flower bed, etc. It's very strange to take this video for proof. I do not want to explain anything else to you, and I do not have to do it, because I'm innocent. The presumption of innocence still works, right?) I'll tell you more, the observer mode itself is a curve, and your ping only worsens the video evidence record and makes the movie even more crooked. Anyone can check it himself, ask a friend to write your gameplay from the observer mode, and even with a high ping. I do not intend to make excuses for you, there is no clear evidence. The discussion is closed

• But the video is really a curve. It does not show my spray control, full desynchronization with my movements and shooting and movements of opponents, small details are not visible, such as the opponent's head behind the flower bed, etc. It's very strange to take this video for proof. I do not want to explain anything else to you, and I do not have to do it, because I'm innocent. The presumption of innocence still works, right?) I'll tell you more, the observer mode itself is a curve, and your ping only worsens the video evidence record and makes the movie even more crooked. Anyone can check it himself, ask a friend to write your gameplay from the observer mode, and even with a high ping. I do not intend to make excuses for you, there is no clear evidence. The discussion is closed

What you are saying is that my ping affects the video recording; so therefore, all my video proof of blatant cheaters are all bad including the ones who shoot way up into the sky just like you did at 4:41. All these video proof I posted on previous threads should be reconsidered and all these so called blatant cheaters should be all unbanned? I do not think so. The discussion may be closed for you, but the case is still open. We will have to wait for the admin's decision.

• My guts tell me he's legit ...

My opinion - so I won't ban.

My opinion is that I do not think he's a cheater but the guy behind the bush Very strange And it is a correct decision not to give ban good admins like Antitoxis.BigDukeSix.B4n4n45p1i7.Schiggimollo.Redskins give a good feeling to keep play on their servers

Whether he cheats or not, only Rage_Da_K1ngguin himself knows that, the video stays on YouTube forever. You never know when someone else records a video of him then they have a reference to confirm their findings. Thread can be closed unless the other admins are still reviewing it privately.

• I just look at the radar and do prefires. Many enemies are visible on the radar. And again: if someone thinks that I "shoot a spray into the sky and kill", then you can see my video here https://vk.com/video170817971_456239043 and make sure that this is not "sprays in the sky", but just a very intensive tapping. And do not forget: we all play on different graphics settings. I'm playing at the minimum settings. Therefore, in that moment, where I gave a flickhot into the enemy's head behind the flowerbed, I saw this enemy perfectly

• the kill at 6:12 is pretty suspicious...enemy was not seen on minimap and he allready starts spraying while enemy isn't even in his sight.

Same thing with the kill at 7:02...i guess his wallhack confused him and thats why he looked at the left side aof the building first.

In my opinion...clear use of wallhack.