Rage_Da_K1ngguin + Aimbot with solid proof

• the kill at 6:12 is pretty suspicious...enemy was not seen on minimap and he allready starts spraying while enemy isn't even in his sight.

Same thing with the kill at 7:02...i guess his wallhack confused him and thats why he looked at the left side aof the building first.

In my opinion...clear use of wallhack.

Look at 6:06 on the minimap: there is visible the enemy who looked in my direction. I noticed this, so I did not even reload and, taking the pistols, I started IMMEDIATELY, without a delay, to shoot, because I realized that the enemy would start to push me (because he was close and looked in my direction when I ran away that I could see on the minimap)

At 6:58, you can see on the minimap that the enemy is behind this house and by his movement you can understand that he is running towards me. I thought that he was still pushing me and started shooting prefire. But he somehow changed direction. If I had an aimbot or wallhack, I would not give such a prefire, right?

• Whether he cheats or not, only Rage_Da_K1ngguin himself knows that, the video stays on YouTube forever. You never know when someone else records a video of him then they have a reference to confirm their findings. Thread can be closed unless the other admins are still reviewing it privately.

Yes, the video will remain forever. But your "evidence" is simply ridiculous. Watch the video from NightBeast and the one that I threw off. The fact that I "shoot the sky and kill" shown only from you, most likely because of your ping. On Friday / Saturday I can even record video of any match from my screen (if it is required). You will record the same match. And we will compare. You, as always, will have "shots in the sky and murders." From my screen everything will be fine. At 3:59 was a simple flick, after which I killed the player by tapping. And notice, I'm playing on the minimum graphics settings, I could see it better. At 4: 02-4.04 even on your video you can see that behind the bush the enemy was visible (although very poor and barely discernible). And in general, as I said, we play on different quality graphics. In addition, the video is pretty much spoiled by the YouTube. It is very difficult to see such small pixels as the enemy's head. At 4:25 after the murder, I just checked the upper levels, because it seemed to me that there was someone there. What snap? What are you talking about? Simple position check. I could still shoot there, it also means an aimlock? About 4:41 and "shots in the sky" I already said.

And yes, I never spray weapons. This is a very intense teping, not a spray. I can even write it on video and compare it on Friday / Saturday.

• I just look at the radar and do prefires. Many enemies are visible on the radar. And again: if someone thinks that I "shoot a spray into the sky and kill", then you can see my video here https://vk.com/video170817971_456239043 and make sure that this is not "sprays in the sky", but just a very intensive tapping. And do not forget: we all play on different graphics settings. I'm playing at the minimum settings. Therefore, in that moment, where I gave a flickhot into the enemy's head behind the flowerbed, I saw this enemy perfectly

You may not be playing with wall/ESP hacks on in your video but your aimbot is still on. That so called, "flickhot into the enemy's head behind the flowerbed, I saw this enemy perfectly" that is me recording you. You saw him perfectly because you have ESP/wallhacks on your screen. You have also have aimbot on to lock onto the guy's head and spray for about 3 seconds using almost of the bullets in your magazine.

You posted your video https://vk.com/videos170817971…6239044%2Fpl_170817971_-1 , you also have a snap at 2:28 to 2:32. After you shoot the guy that stands up and runs to the right, you have an instant snap from shooting the guy to shooting the door (happens at 2:30, right after the girl moans in the music)

• there was no enemy on the minimap near you

Ich möchte ihn hier nicht in Schutz nehmen o.ä. aber wenn man die Minimap gut liest, gut lauscht und etwas vorausschauend spielt, können solche Momente entstehen. Ich z.B. sehe manchmal Spieler um mich herum auf der Minimap, die dann plötzlich wieder verschwinden. Da ist aber manchmal ein "trend" in ihren Bewegungsrichtungen, sodass ich ungefähr anpeilen kann, wann er wo sein wird wenn er so weitergeht wie auf der Minimap kurz vor dem verschwinden. Der Gegner in dem Video war zwar nicht mehr zu sehen, aber kurz davor schon. Daher schießt er bei 7:02 auch erst mal ins Leere bevor er sich dann umdreht und den Gegner drinnen erschießt. Daher würde ich das nicht als knallharten WH Beweis sehen.

• You may not be playing with wall/ESP hacks on in your video but your aimbot is still on. That so called, "flickhot into the enemy's head behind the flowerbed, I saw this enemy perfectly" that is me recording you. You saw him perfectly because you have ESP/wallhacks on your screen. You have also have aimbot on to lock onto the guy's head and spray for about 3 seconds using almost of the bullets in your magazine.

You posted your video https://vk.com/videos170817971…6239044%2Fpl_170817971_-1 , you also have a snap at 2:28 to 2:32. After you shoot the guy that stands up and runs to the right, you have an instant snap from shooting the guy to shooting the door (happens at 2:30, right after the girl moans in the music)

Once again I say: I play on the minimum graphics settings. I could clearly see the head of the enemy at 3:59, and before that also the body of the second enemy (or maybe it was the same person). Although even on your video, which is also compressed yutube, if you look closely, you can see that behind that flowerbed jumped the enemy. On higher graphics settings, and even on video that is compressed with a YouTube, it is very difficult to distinguish between such pixels as the enemy's head. And in my video what's wrong? That guy just stood there, then ran abruptly out the door, so I pointed sharply and aimed at him, because he changed position. Default move

• Once again I say: I play on the minimum graphics settings. I could clearly see the head of the enemy at 3:59, and before that also the body of the second enemy (or maybe it was the same person). Although even on your video, which is also compressed yutube, if you look closely, you can see that behind that flowerbed jumped the enemy. On higher graphics settings, and even on video that is compressed with a YouTube, it is very difficult to distinguish between such pixels as the enemy's head. And in my video what's wrong? That guy just stood there, then ran abruptly out the door, so I pointed sharply and aimed at him, because he changed position. Default move

I would recommend you post videos on your own...

I'm still sure you don't cheat but you can not silence people without evidence on the other side ...

• I would recommend you post videos on your own...

I'm still sure you don't cheat but you can not silence people without evidence on the other side ...

What kind of video do you want me to record? I can record start of my PC on Friday / Saturday and one or more rounds on the TDM with the same weapons and the same modules on it (depending on how much space there is on my phone). This video will suit you?

• I recorded a video with two matches (CQL 42/12 and TDM 54/5) with aggressive gameplay and M110K5 with the standard modules for me. The video is very badly shot, because I do not have a tripod and other tools for shooting, but the video clearly shows that when I started my PC, no other programs were started, I even removed all the processes in the task manager that might seem suspicious to you . The video will be uploaded soon. I hope that this will be enough and I will not have to prove anything. I understand that there will be people who will not have enough of this, who think that cheats can be built into a mouse, keyboard, microphone, etc. that you can not see anything on the video (although it shows that there were no processes before the game, and this is the main goal of the video), but that's all I can do. I hope you can close the topic

• Record your gameplay (not with your cellphone) on the Riptide map and show us how you see perfectly through the flowerbed. You must open your menu and show your graphics settings. You must do long range kills. We would like to see if there is a demo curve from your perspective.

• You'll have to fine-tune settings.

There are different ways one can stream

1) Use some of your gaming PC's CPU threads for encoding. i7/Xeon 8 or 12-cores.

2) Utilize Intel Quicksync (Intel consumer CPU)

3) Utilize built-in encoder in your GPU.

4) Built dedicated streaming-PC. According to your goals. Could be sub-500€, could be 4000€+.

Remarks:

1) You'll have to juggle the threads/cores, using something like ProcessLasso (Shareware program). Give 6 cores to BFH and dedicate the rest for encoding purposes. Without ProcessLasso you'd have noticeable to heavy lag. 720p30Hz should be attainable. ProcessLasso is the "glue" which let's certain programs see certain cores, use these and manipulate.

2) IMHO best for single PC use-case. Does not affect game's performance. Can't use it with Xeon's because these lack iGPU. Have to be consumer-grade CPU)

3) Does not affect game's performance, NVENC has quite horrible quality. No idea about Radeon equivalent hardware encoder

4) Best possible quality thinkable. You need appropriate capture card (not all commercial can handle for example 1080p60 and for 4K you'd need hellishly expensive professional capture card) but machine does not require discrete graphics card. i5 or better, depending what kind of source you'd like to stream.

I hope it helps somewhat

• Record your gameplay (not with your cellphone) on the Riptide map and show us how you see perfectly through the flowerbed. You must open your menu and show your graphics settings. You must do long range kills. We would like to see if there is a demo curve from your perspective.

Record your gameplay (not with your cellphone) on the Riptide map and show us how you see perfectly through the flowerbed. You must open your menu and show your graphics settings. You must do long range kills. We would like to see if there is a demo curve from your perspective.

Really, the video that I have applied is not enough? I clearly showed that I did not start anything after starting the PC. Moreover, I even disabled all programs at startup and several times showed all the processes in the task manager. Maybe the gameplay itself is seen badly, but these moments for which I made the video are very clear: no programs were started, there were no suspicious processes in the task manager either. In doing so, I played a match with the K/D above 10. Is not it an iron proof? How could I include a cheat in these conditions? In occasion of this moment with a flower bed: I do not think that it is possible to simulate this situation with high accuracy. There the enemy first jumped for her. Perhaps when I saw the head, the enemy was in a leap. How do I know this? It is already impossible to know this. I do not think that I have to prove anything to you and report to you. This video, which I photographed - the most reliable evidence that I play without cheats. And as I said earlier, there are always people who can not even support such a proof. Therefore, I do not see the point of launching an online broadcast. Someone again will say that on the stream you can cheat

• Unfortunately, I can not freely understand English. So I did not fully understand what you wrote to me. But it seems to me that you misunderstood me: I have a normal FPS when I conduct an online broadcast. But the game feels some kind of an input lag, similar to the one that is present during vertical synchronization. If I find a way to get rid of this indulgence, I'll even run the stream during the game. But as I said earlier, I do not see the point, because someone will still be unhappy and will say that I also somehow started the cheat during the online broadcast. It seems to me that my video from the phone is enough to prove that I'm clean

• If the situation has become so discussed, then please call Antitoxis, the chief administrator of the servers. Let him review all my videos and explanations to them and decide whether to ban me or not. All players are angry with me , all constantly go to observer mode and shoot their videos. I do not have the strength and time to respond to every reproach. This case needs a final solution. It seems to me that I brought the maximum possible proof of my innocence when I recorded a video from the phone and played a match with the K/D above 10. I do not know what more needs to be done to bring even more weighty evidence