Wartungsarbeiten / MAINTENANCE

• I think that you can not pay for pb2 tdm. It turns out that the official VISCERAL server is still running for 64 people with all maps. People move there until pb2 does not work. But the official servers with the CQL and Hotwire of 64 people and all maps do not. Therefore, PB1, PB3, PB4, PB5 should be retained

• I think that you can not pay for pb2 tdm. It turns out that the official VISCERAL server is still running for 64 people with all maps. People move there until pb2 does not work. But the official servers with the CQL and Hotwire of 64 people and all maps do not. Therefore, PB1, PB3, PB4, PB5 should be retained

LOL, you will have that face of your avatar when an newbie aimbotter enters the server and starts headshotting everyone with damage cheats. There will be no one to stop that aimbotter. All the cheaters who got banned from [PB], [LF], [XTG], [HAND], and other remaining servers will enter the server and rage hack until it becomes empty. The worst thing they can do is start a hack war to see which person has a better hacks. They will advertise their hacks and get other people to get them too. Imagine that pizzamonster gamer guy with an aimbot. If you tell him to turn it off, he will not turn it off because there is no admin for that server.

If people do not have the DLCs, they get kicked out of the server. They are not going to wait for the map to change then return to the official VISCERAL server, they will go somewhere else and play in there. Some people have some but not all the DLCs.

I am financially supporting PB#2.

• Yeah, official servers are good and fine until first cheater makes his entrance.

Remembering Bad Company 2, it could even get to a point where you have cheaters on both sides and chat is filled with spam, where they accuse each-other in cheating and whole server becomes "cheat-superiority test"..

So that' s bullshit.

There is hardly any play on the servers. It was well seen today. We weren't online, hardly any other server was played. The TDM is half-filled. As soon as ours was full again, it went full.

• LOL, you will have that face of your avatar when an newbie aimbotter enters the server and starts headshotting everyone with damage cheats. There will be no one to stop that aimbotter. All the cheaters who got banned from [PB], [LF], [XTG], [HAND], and other remaining servers will enter the server and rage hack until it becomes empty. The worst thing they can do is start a hack war to see which person has a better hacks. They will advertise their hacks and get other people to get them too. Imagine that pizzamonster gamer guy with an aimbot. If you tell him to turn it off, he will not turn it off because there is no admin for that server.

If people do not have the DLCs, they get kicked out of the server. They are not going to wait for the map to change then return to the official VISCERAL server, they will go somewhere else and play in there. Some people have some but not all the DLCs.

I am financially supporting PB#2.

Yes, I understand this perfectly. If the server has financial support, then okay. I spoke on the occasion that if the financial support is very small and some server will have to be removed. Thank you for supporting financially PB2. And if you leave complaints about cheaters in the official forums of Battlefield or write to tech support battlfild, then these cheaters will not be banned anyway?

• Yes, I understand this perfectly. If the server has financial support, then okay. I spoke on the occasion that if the financial support is very small and some server will have to be removed. Thank you for supporting financially PB2. And if you leave complaints about cheaters in the official forums of Battlefield or write to tech support battlfild, then these cheaters will not be banned anyway?

Have you tried reporting them on the Battlefield forums?

• EA official forums policy: cheat allegations are going to be removed. You can report cheaters to EA forums until our Sun becomes white dwarf, it would not change a thing, except for your threads getting relentlessly deleted.

There is an option for reporting through Battlelog Battle Reports but I haven't noticed it being use for much. After posting a report, along with proof videos.. accounts are still there and active months later.