• Hi All,

Like to buy new keyboard and mouse I own Keyboard Logitech G510 and Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

Main reason I like to change I think my keyboard lost its performance last time I clean it or coffee on dont remember exactly :)

And the mouse I have issue I cant explain but some time left button just do double click when I press one not sure

I see it mostly when working on window .

I like to buy this ones what you think?

Keyboard : Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum

Mouse : Razer Basilisk - Chroma

Thanks

NightBeast

• Mechanical keyboards are more nosier than rubberdome key switches like on the Logitech G510. You are going to either love it or hate it and get use to it. You should watch some YouTube reviews on Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum and go to a store if possible to hear what a mechanical keyboard would sound like.

I have the Logitech G610 Brown switches (brown switches is supposedly the quietest mechanical switches), but they are louder than rubberdome switches and less noisy compared to red, blue, and black switches. I am already use to the noise. I can tell the difference when I use a non-mechanical keyboard. The faster you type, the louder it gets on red, blue, and black switches. Some people enjoy hearing the clicking noise as they type.

If you like Logitech's macro software for the keyboard, you should get a Logitech gaming mouse too. The gaming mouse will help replace your loss of programmable G keys you had on the G510 keyboard. If Logitech had a mechanical version of the G510, I would buy it. Corsair has a mechanical keyboard similar to the G510 except without the digital screen but their keyboard software is not as easy as Logitech's software.

• HP KUS0133 keyboard - if you like bomb/foolproof keyboard that would last indefinitely for you (I know of place that works 24/7 inserting data and these keyboards have lasted decade - to the point where most often punched character keys have had holes appear in some of them) and don't care about macros. It also has smart-card slot.

Mouse is highly subjective topic. I like Roccat mouses myself.

• Mechanical keyboards are more nosier than rubberdome key switches like on the Logitech G510. You are going to either love it or hate it and get use to it. You should watch some YouTube reviews on Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum and go to a store if possible to hear what a mechanical keyboard would sound like.

I have the Logitech G610 Brown switches (brown switches is supposedly the quietest mechanical switches), but they are louder than rubberdome switches and less noisy compared to red, blue, and black switches. I am already use to the noise. I can tell the difference when I use a non-mechanical keyboard. The faster you type, the louder it gets on red, blue, and black switches. Some people enjoy hearing the clicking noise as they type.

If you like Logitech's macro software for the keyboard, you should get a Logitech gaming mouse too. The gaming mouse will help replace your loss of programmable G keys you had on the G510 keyboard. If Logitech had a mechanical version of the G510, I would buy it. Corsair has a mechanical keyboard similar to the G510 except without the digital screen but their keyboard software is not as easy as Logitech's software.

A lot of info I cant use as I care about keyboard performance not noise same for mouse .

And I dont use any programming on mouse and keyboard

• A lot of info I cant use as I care about keyboard performance not noise same for mouse .

And I dont use any programming on mouse and keyboard

In that case, you should just buy the one you like. They all perform the same except some has better features, software, warranty, price, and/or ergonomics (depends on your hand grip and size of your hand).

• If you want some decent mouse & keyboard reviews, then I would highly recommend RocketJumpNinja's YT channel. He is a Quake veteran (playing for over 19 years) and very experienced with PC peripherals. (In my view the best guy if it comes to Mouse & Keyboard reviews) There is also a website of him where you can find a lot of usefull stuff. He streams now and then on twitch so in case you want to ask him directly catch his stream or comment one of his videos.