DynEx3 hacking on #PB1

• While I waas playing on the server, I saw 3 of my mates got killed one after another by the same guy within 2 seconds. I was at C and run up to kill him and got killed by him as well. He had a low level so that seemed a bit weird. I thought he had just some lucky moments. But he came out of the elevator and killed me instantly. So I decided to check this fishy player.

This is a short video of his gameplay

Important things in the video at:

00:50 - The elevator door opens and he instakills the enemy. No reaction time at all.

01:14 - Significant aimsnap between enemies.

03:00 - He kills 2 enemies and his crosshair snaps to the third enemy, which is upstairs.

03:26 - Clearly wallhack or autoaim.. but definitely some sort of software. The enemy is coming out of the door and he instantly aims at him. If you watch it in 0,25x it becomes clearer.

03:49 - Enemy jumps out of the window and gets instashot by him.

03:52 - He is under gas attack but it doesn't effect his "aim skills", lmao

04:04 - Enemy wasn't spotted, doesn't appear on the minimap but as soon as he comes around the corner he runs into his death #pureskill

04:06 - He is shooting an enemy which isn't visible for ordinary mortals 8)

Please watch the full video to get a decent feeling, since the video is short anyways.

Here is the Battlereport of the round. 94-27 score with 46% accuracy is a bit impossible for someone with his overall stats :D

I initiated a votekick and he was kicked from the server. After 5 mins he joined the server again and said he spoke to an admin and got instantly unbanned. I really want to know, which admin that was :) You can see those sentences here, at 02:14 a.m and 02:38 a.m.

• He using an aimbot because he has no recoil when he sprays AP bullets. His friend [Exe] OlliieExe that is in the same platoon as him has the same hack. Next time, try to record both of them before you confront them in chat because Olliie turned off his aimbot.

Yes I realized a bit late that his friend was also hacking. But I will be on him. Another question: Did you mean it yesterday, when you kinda said you didn't see any hacks? Like to make them feel comfortable again? :) Was that on purpose?

• Yes I realized a bit late that his friend was also hacking. But I will be on him. Another question: Did you mean it yesterday, when you kinda said you didn't see any hacks? Like to make them feel comfortable again? :) Was that on purpose?

Sometimes that works, but it didn't work this time. His chatlog says "ya know we can see there is 2 spectators on he server" and calls people fgts too. He might as well get banned too.

If I were admin, I would just ban all their members including the founder: TuckerTheLad because this is a hacking/cheating platoon. The founder has the same amount of start hours as DynEx3 and OlliieExe. If you do not ban them now, they will start rage hacking and empty the servers when admins are not around.

• Sometimes that works, but it didn't work this time. His chatlog says "ya know we can see there is 2 spectators on he server" and calls people fgts too. He might as well get banned too.

If I were admin, I would just ban all their members including the founder: TuckerTheLad because this is a hacking/cheating platoon. The founder has the same amount of start hours as DynEx3 and OlliieExe. If you do not ban them now, they will start rage hacking and empty the servers when admins are not around.

Found the following from his chatlog

Zitat
    #PB 1 | best CQLarge | Votem... OlliieExe well im cheating and iv not been kicked xD May 13, 2018 3:11 AM

Zitat
    #PB 2 | best TDM | Votemap |... OlliieExe is this a cheating server or do i gotta toggle off... May 7, 2018 7:51 PM

The "n-word"

Zitat
    #PB 5 | best Dust only | Vot... OlliieExe dumb fucking niggers get fucked camping like that May 7, 2018 12:59 AM

Did not skim through older logs..