If you got banned by PunkBuster by the End of May / Beginning of June please post here.
Avoid double posts please collect your intel, thats the only thing that can help.
To make it clear:
- PB and LF did not ban you.
- Punkbuster / Evenbalance banned you.
- Ban #52120 means you are banned because of cheating. This may be a false positive.
- We currently do not know why you got banned by PunkBuster, since it regularly runs pretty reliable.
- Punkbuster has to run on all Battlefield-Servers and can not be shut off.
- EA can not and will not help you with this, since they say PunkBuster is a third-party program with own support.
Please open a support ticket at https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php and share your information here.
We currently hope the more support requests they get the more likely they will lift a ban.
To be honest, there is only a tiny chance that your ban might be lifted ... most likely they will tell that you cheated and will stay banned without more information.