Status of [PB] clan community regarding Antitoxic

• I sent him a PayPal donation €66.00 EUR on May 12, 2018. I also sent him a conversation message, but he has not replied. Transaction ID: 6E8332079A776903F

It has come to my conclusion of the status of the [PB] community.

1. He is very busy with real life, he forgot his BFH clan community exists. I doubt this because he comes online from time to time, but I don't see any forum posts from him.

or

2. There is not enough funds to support all the servers he rents. He plans to quietly disappear once the funds runs out. For now, the servers are still running, but you do not know when they will get shutdown. This is pretty much common in gaming clan communities. I have seen happen all the time except for large clan communities who have better donation management. As soon as you rent a server, you have to keep asking for donations with a server plugin that tells people in the chat or on screen as they enter the server. The on screen message is annoying as hell but very effective.

• I can assure you he did not forget us. Neither are WE planning on shutting down servers in the next few months.

He is currently really busy with new job / private life and stuff and is only available for S.O.S. topics.

We are currently working on a solution for the VIP stats, other problems int he background have already been solved. Please stay calm - I am still on it - like I promised.

P.S.: Anti did tell everyone here: Werde in nächster Zeit kürzer treten

• Alright, I will be waiting. Also, it would have been helpful if someone had translated the thread title to English because I did not see that thread.

• Alright, I will be waiting. Also, it would have been helpful if someone had translated the thread title to English because I did not see that thread.

As you may have noticed, the last time I was barely active. Unfortunately, this will continue for the next time. Has to do with my new job and some private changes.

I will still look then I play the Server in the morning and am rechable in case of problems. I'll kepp registering Vip's can only take a while.

Best regards

Antitoxis