Mafioso_Belgium acusation, harrasement and threat unfounded and unprovoked

• I joined a few minutes to PB4 to have a good time like usual only to find Insults and empty threats based from Mafioso on what elegibly happened on the server of one of my Clans, in which I have admin Rights.

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlogs?pid=2900

I then saw the post from Br0nse accusing me of baning him unfairly, I can confirm hes not permanently banned and never was, theres a standard Policy of 15 minutes.

Even if that was true and he got banned in another server what does this have to do with me here, as a Player in PB servers? I do not own the server, i did make the rules I am just part of the crew who enforces this and im not the only Admin there. I dont know exacly what happened but he most likely had it coming.

What gives the Right to Mafioso to Insult and discredit me and my clan for something that happened on another server in general chat?, Something that didnt even to him, but to a guy who was previously banned HERE for being a punk, and it is clearly Looking for some Kind of payback due to my report.

You know me, I have never cheated, also try not to stay in the same spot for Long times and Keep my Insults and rage to myself (most of the times) I Play on PB and also on LF servers without issues.

Basically I would like Retribution for this, rest is up to you

Thanks

• Also poor poor Br0nse who Plays the victim but then doesnt act accordantly

http://stats.pb-clan.de/chatlogs?pid=116679

A mistake to unban him in my opinion, like I have said before, everytime I report them , you ban them, and they come back worse after the 15 days it is Maybe the 4th of 5th case.

Although you lack of complaints About me, you personally have spoken to me on TS and played many Hours together on LF

You can tell who is lying an butthurt and who is done nothing

• Leute ... ich hab langsam echt das Gefühl wir sind hier im Kindergarten ...

Beim Mafioso bitte mal den genauen Bereich - hab heute kein Bock mehr noch mehr zu lesen, die letzten 30 Seiten Chatlogs heute reichen mir,

bei br0nse auch mal bitte das Wesentliche - böse - herausdeuten. Er spammt zwar Müll und verhält sich respektlos, ist aber alles im Rahmen vom typischen online-gamer ohne wirklich außergewöhnlich böse zu werden...

• Leute ... ich hab langsam echt das Gefühl wir sind hier im Kindergarten ...

Beim Mafioso bitte mal den genauen Bereich - hab heute kein Bock mehr noch mehr zu lesen, die letzten 30 Seiten Chatlogs heute reichen mir,

bei br0nse auch mal bitte das Wesentliche - böse - herausdeuten. Er spammt zwar Müll und verhält sich respektlos, ist aber alles im Rahmen vom typischen online-gamer ohne wirklich außergewöhnlich böse zu werden...

Regarding Mafioso I could understand your answer, but Br0nse publicly insulted me on the thread you closed, posted a video with half truths, then comes here posing as "victim"

Then joins my server, again, clearly not well intended, I try Talking to him, asked politely to remove video and he taunted me threating me he was recording conversation hoping to get banned , and eventually I granted him his wish.

What About him?

@TSUNAMI4LIFE

I give a fuck about which country u come from...fact is U AN I**** ADMIN NOOB..THAT IS A FACT !!!!!!

U ban players just for fun ...like me yesterday on EOTCServer

U want BAN ME AGAIN....do it and show me that i was right with my opinion

In real life u shouldn´t cross my way

There is plenty of kindergarden attitude there, I am just trying to get sanctions after trying to talk it over like an adult with clearly someone who is not.

• The way that Tsunami4kife is acting make me and others (so it seems) wanna make start a "war" ;P

I know...it´s NOT PB...but i just want to show how he spend respect :DDD

In germany we say..."The tone makes the music " xDDD

Why should i respect peolple who don´t give respect ?

So i get permanent banned for making videos on EOTC..ok !!....but where tis Picture is coming from that shows me on EOTC ?

Pipi T4L Langstrumpf....macht sich eine welt wie sie ihm gefällt :D ...RESPEKT

Sorry B4n4n45p1i7,aber wenn jemand einen riesigen braunen dampfenden Haufen da hinstzt,sag ich bestimmt nicht...."Hmmmm,das is ja mal lecker Schokopudding":) ...so ich bin durch mit der Sache hier.Ich werde von jetzt an den inGameChat abschalten und auch NICHTS mehr kritzeln....spray & Tbagging is ja Gott sei Dank noch erlaubt ;)

Enjoy Life M8´s

• What do you mean he comes with me and Robi? Today was the 1st day I even was in the same squad with him, we just fed up with your shitty play style, and wanted to prevent you from fucking up the balance for everyone else. You're the one whos camping in a suv, without a squad, or a locked one for that matter, so no one can spawn on your suv.. You're a child, who dont let others play with his toy, git gud

• I havent said shit when you killed me in the heli, its a known fact that im a shitty pilot, but when I killed you for the 1st time with a smaw, youve got all salty about it :) Not planning to argue kindergarden style, either get your shitty story together, while looking back the chatlogs, or shut the f up, and make your own thread if you have anything to complain about, last reply from my part, you egoistic scrublord

• Helpppppp emperiiuum is kiiiilinggg us... cry more

Sending wannabe maffia belgium to my team to stop my gameplay and report all time where I am so you and bobby can take me down, otherwise you dont have a chance.

Cut the crap, dont talk to me no need to be friends or any conversation with you, chatlogs are open