NeO_Anderson2005 was bullying me

• lol you forgot to include some vital information in your report. I'll fill in the gaps for you....

You posted in chatbox saying the server should have a limit on snipers... many people on the server disagreed with you. Not a single person agreed...

This sent you into a rampage... whereby you threatened everyone on the server, including me. You threatened me with being banned from Origin, the server, and all kinds of things....you even went and to the lowest level of telling me that your dad was next to you and he is in the army...and that he sending a army squad to arrest me at my home address. You said I should enjoy my last 4 hours as they're going to be here in 4 hours..... have you forgotten this part? because it was not just me you threatened and attacked with this non-sense...and you even said yourself that the only reason you did all this is because we didnt like the idea of the sniper limit....that's a poor reason to behave the way you did...,

I would also like to add that as a result of your shocking behavior, you got banned because of it....and now you're here trying to play the victim, trying to pretend that we just randomly came and started attacking you... please... when you're creating a report against someone please don't exclude information that is vital to for a fair assessment by the admins. After your behavior, today is the next time I ever saw you, and wanted to know exactly why I'm not arrested yet, where your father's army squad is....because when someone says they're going to do all these things and that I have 4 hours left, but then nothing happens.... I'm very curious to know what you have to say for yourself.... you're a big tough man back then, but now you're claiming we bully you.

Also....admins here only have to ask DarkAvenger , he was one of the players on at the time and I'm sure if PB staff wish to, they can ask also on Celts server's admins about you too, I'm sure they will be able to provide information on what kind of a person you really are....

• I think you misunderstand.... I do not want you to do anything about it.... at all... I don't expect you to ban ghostrider for his actions on another server....

I'm just telling you what ghostrider is REALLY like....he is telling you that I bullied him, and that another player bullied him....this is a lie...

If fa-star-01 , you play on a different game entirely, lets say call of Duty, and someone threatens you with all different things, then leaves and you never see him again until he joins your server on BFH, would you say nothing to him at all?

I cannot pretend it didn't happen...he threatened me and I never saw him until yesterday and I wanted answers from him..... he tells me all these things are going to happen and none of it happens....so i want him to know he is a liar... and no one believed him....

But instead, he comes here and tries to pretend that he is innocent and did nothing wrong.... this is a lie.... that is all I'm trying to say here, he is a liar...and he was not bullied....if anything HE did the bullying with his threats.

Once again just to clarify, I do NOT expect anything to happen to him , I'm just explaining he is not a victim here.