I was banned on LF2 Rescue

• For what I got a ban on LF2 Rescue? I did not break the rules of the game, I did not insult anyone and did not want to offend anyone. I respect Redskins and all other server administrators. I just wanted to clarify the situation with my friend OUT OF THE SERVER. Why ban me on the server?

P.S. I was banned only on LF2 Rescue, but in the banlist for some reason I do not

• The LF2 is not on our big banlist, its a private server sponsored by an LF Member. And unban-requests belong in the forum, not on the server! We admins do this in our freetime, we dont get any money or something like that. So you need to respect our privacy. This forum is the place to talk about unban-requests and not disturbing us on our hobby playing this game! And that is a ban-reason!

• The LF2 is not on our big banlist, its a private server sponsored by an LF Member. And unban-requests belong in the forum, not on the server! We admins do this in our freetime, we dont get any money or something like that. So you need to respect our privacy. This forum is the place to talk about unban-requests and not disturbing us on our hobby playing this game! And that is a ban-reason!

I never asked for unban on the server. I asked about this only on forum. You can check all the chatlogs,this was not. I am very sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I meant no offense. Is this ban temporary? Can I get unban?

I need to write a request on the LF website? Do I understand correctly? And then I do not understand English well. It seemed to me that you claimed that I asked for a unban during the game, on the game server. But I did not do this, you can check all chatlogs. I just play very often on this server, for me it is very important. I did not do anything to anyone, I did not break the rules. And I do not understand why I got a ban. I would very much like to receive the unban