cachopelo - NoRecoil + Cheater Spot

• Let me start by saying: "I do not pick sides. I do not defend BF friends. This is simply my input from my past BF3 & BF4 Admin experience."

Since your game language is in Russian, I do not understand what his avatar is saying. Generally people who use the auto spot feature of their hack will have their avatar spam verbally "enemy spotted" or "sniper spotted" and other similar phases non-stop. His avatar cop/criminal guy would have said enemy spotted like a thousand times. This is the dead giveaway when someone is using this type of hack. They can spot people through walls without actually seeing the enemy. If he is spamming "Enemy spotted" in Russian, he is using this type of hack.

I randomly looked through his past Battlelog reports, none of them have the same amount of 20+ spotting coins. It could have been a revive bug as cachopelo had mention in his chatlog that triggered his auto-spotting arm. If he is not verbally spamming "enemy spotted" then he is not using an auto spot hack.

• i know that doesn't meant nothing.

I start recording when "bug or whatever is" starts, at 2:40 i quit game and open task administrator where you can see no strange programs loaded, at 4:08 i enter again at game, and suddenly at 6:48 start again spotting, at 8:05 i quit again and open again task administrator so you can see again, at 9:31 i enter again and just respawn and spotting again, at 11:16 i rejoin server, and at 13:06 spotting start again, at 14:28 i rejoin again and at 14:38 i trace heli and spotting starts again, at 16:03 i rejoin again and change to operator and at 16:54 i throw grenade and spotting starts again, at 17:49 i change to mechanic and just respawn and spotting again, at 18:19 i change to sniper and just respawn and spotting again, then quit game and open task administrator again.

As i said that not means nothing, but i dont nothing to hide.

• Let me start by saying: "I do not pick sides. I do not defend BF friends. This is simply my input from my past BF3 & BF4 Admin experience."

Since your game language is in Russian, I do not understand what his avatar is saying. Generally people who use the auto spot feature of their hack will have their avatar spam verbally "enemy spotted" or "sniper spotted" and other similar phases non-stop. His avatar cop/criminal guy would have said enemy spotted like a thousand times. This is the dead giveaway when someone is using this type of hack. They can spot people through walls without actually seeing the enemy. If he is spamming "Enemy spotted" in Russian, he is using this type of hack.

I randomly looked through his past Battlelog reports, none of them have the same amount of 20+ spotting coins. It could have been a revive bug as cachopelo had mention in his chatlog that triggered his auto-spotting arm. If he is not verbally spamming "enemy spotted" then he is not using an auto spot hack.

Im buy RU/CIS version because its cheaper on 35% nor USA/Europe version. Yes, when I spectate him - its repeatly say about spot someone, when I spectate other player - nothing same.

Please open battereport from 1st post - its clearly see very high amount of Spotting Coin.

When someone have Spectator Bug (aka Animation Bug) its just spectator side only - i.e. battlereport will not be have it, but in this situation whole battlereports have abnormal amount of Spotting Coins for Enforcer.

• If its really game bug as you say - just record 1 round of your typical gameplay from 3rd party camera (i.e. with monitor, keyboard, hand) and link on battlereport of this round with abnormal amount spotting coins. Its will be 100% proof about you clear and this just a DICE issue.

• Hello, we take this very seriously and after investigating and from my experience there has been such a bug before in previous versions . check here.

Using a Q-Bot is definately not allowed on our servers and will result in a Perm-Ban instantly!

Cachopelo you must reinstall your game! Dont play any longer with this bug! Or we must perm-ban you just like anyone else!

Anyone else experiencing this or other bugs giving you a great game advantage must leave immediately and reinstall/fix or get perm banned!

• Because original topic is closed - Im write here

cachopelo - NoRecoil + Cheater Spot

BigDukeSix send link on

its not a BUG - its macro. Take any gaming mouse - RAZER, A4TECH and etc... make repeat button - set Q - PROFIT.

You say Using a Q-Bot is definately not allowed on our servers and will result in a Perm-Ban instantly! BUT didnt ban him or even for tban!

Anyway, admins - its your server, your rules and your decision. If you dont want ban cheater - its bad only for your reputation and other players.

• BoogieMan :

first of all thanks for posting this and contributing here. we are taking all these things very seriously!

and therefore i took my time to read all the words written and videos posted.

1) i see a proof of a permanent q-spot here! i dont see anything about norecoil. just because this is a common easy-cheat-bundle doesnt mean anyone using q-spot uses norecoil as well. nevertheless both things result in perm-bans.

2) q-bug. there was a q-bug in bf3 i had this a couple of times myself (thats why i posted the videolink). in bf3 it wasnt great help because of the visual negative-effect shown in the video. so we cannot exclude the possibility of a q-bug in bfh.

we are well aware of how this can be programmed and that any video from cachopelo doesnt proof his innocence from a possible q-spam script.

i frequently spectate all players on our servers and such i spectated cachopelo yesterday earlier and he was not showing this q-spamming. he never used that before either. he mentions this bug in chat the first time at 5pm yesterday. this is pretty much in line with the battlereports you posted.

i instantly spectated him after reading this and he was fine then. i contacted him right after and told him that we will ban him immediately if the bug returns and it would be best to reinstall the game!

We will debate internally if this was an act of negligence playing for a couple of rounds with this bug on - and how we are gonna deal with this in the future.

EDITED!

- reopened -

• Hey Guys,

a joint admin decision has been made. We cannot be perfectly sure if thats a cheat or a bug. So its a matter of trust now. Do we believe a player who is claming an ingame-bug (may be true, may be not). Normally we would suspect a cheat with a video like that. But Cachopelo builded some trust by spending hours detecting, recording and posting cheaters. We do need support like that to administrate the servers properly. So in doubt we guess its a bug.

But even then, its still bug-using, which is forbidden on our servers just like glitching or highroof-glichting! Cachopleo continued playing with this bug and used this to his advantage. Usually, this would give at least a 14-days-tempban, but due to his help administrating our servers, he wont be temp-banned this time. If this bug is happing again and Cachopelo continues playing for more than a few seconds after realizing their will be an instant perm-ban!!!

How will we handle "bugs" in general? Quite a few players - including me - probably already got the invisibility-bug after reviving at least once without realizing in the first place. Even if other players tell you ingame, you might have disabled the chat. So we won't make a general decision. So every case will be analyzed and judged by us admins on his own!!!

Long story short:

• Cachopelo is now warned because of bug-using. Next time: PERMBAN!
    • Whoever continues playing with a bug risks a BAN!
    • Every Bugusing decision will be made on its own!

-----------------

Hey Leute,

eine gemeinsame Entscheidung wurde getroffen. Wir können uns hier nicht ganz sicher sein, dass es ein Cheat und kein Bug ist. Daher ist es eine Vertrauensfrage. In wie weit glauben wir einem Spieler, der behauptet (ob zu recht oder unrecht) dass dies ein Bug ist. Normalerweise würden die meisten von uns bei so einem Video einen Cheat vermuten. Aber wir bringen Cachopelo einen gewissen Vertrauensvorsprung entgegen, sodass wir im Zweifel erstmal von seiner Unschuld ausgehen, da er nicht nur viele Stunden beim Spielen verbringt sondern auch damit, Cheater aufzunehmen und bei uns zu melden. Beim administrieren der Server sind wir auf solche Hilfe angewiesen.

Allerdings ist da dann noch immer das Ausnutzen eines Bugs ("Bugusing"), dass bei uns ähnlich wie Glitchen/Highroof-Glichting verboten ist. Hier hat sich Cachopelo durch das weiterspielen mit dem Bug tatsächlich einen Vorteil verschafft. Normalerweise gibt es dafür mindestens einen 14-Tage-Ban und einen Hinweis auf einen Perm-Ban, beim nächsten mal. Durch seine Hilfe beim administrieren der Server wird auf den Ban verzichtet. Wenn dieser Bug allerdings nochmal auftritt und Cachopelo nach Bemerkung länger als ein paar Sekunden spielt, dann kriegt er dafür einen Perma-Ban!!!

An diesem Beispiel stellt sich für uns jetzt noch die Frage, wie wir generell mit "Bugs" umgehen wollen. Den Invis-Bug nach einem Revive beispielsweise haben einige sicher schon gehabt (ich jedenfalls) und vllt. nicht gleich gemerkt. Auch kann es sein, dass der Ingame-Chat ausgeschalten wurde. Daher wird jeder dieser Fälle wird von uns Administratoren individuell beurteilt und entschieden!!!

Kurz zusammengefasst:

• Cachopelo wir hiermit wegen Bugusing verwarnt. Nächstes Mal: PERMBAN!
    • Wer einen Bug hat und damit weiterspielt, riskiert einen BAN!
    • Bugusing wird im Einzelfall entschieden!
  • 'enemy spotted' in Russian should be something like 'vizu protivnika'

der beitrag oben was er sagt ist komplett belanglos für die aufklärung, er sagt "ich kann das reparieren" wenn er auf ein eigenes auto spottet und du mechaniker bist, das repariert werden müsste oder ich will mitfahren, wenn ein platz frei ist .. usw.

es ist hier ganz klar ersichtlich dass ein spot ausgelöst wird. und wir gehen jetzt davon aus, dass es ein bug ist/war. haben uns da lange die köpfe zerbrochen und dann eine entscheidung gefällt.

EDIT: oops i wrote in german .. well looks like you understood it anyway :thumbup: