Baserape and enemies quitting server

• BigDukeSix i know what you do say last time i report baserapers and basecampers, but thats is different.

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…RI_N1/stats/367534456/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.c…eerXL/stats/450428155/pc/

Missouri_N1 piloting chopper and baseraping enemies.

At 1:50 i ask for gunner chopper and was Cze_Maverick ( that is banned and asking for unban here )

At 1:54 you can see the result of baserape ( most of enemies quit server )

And at 2:40 EngineerXL baseraping too with CAT.

• your right, this is different indeed. You cant drive away a ful chopper or cat and the battlelog is showing a lots of players left the server.

2 weeks for Missouri-N1 - also on his former linked accounts, so he wont avoid the t-ban ... next will be perm on every account again!

Maverik will remain permbanned!

• This totally none-sense.

Why ban missouri, while letting Twitch baseraping? the both play rarely on the server! fa-str-01 , I know pb1 more than you do. I play almost everyday on it. I and my team were baseraped many times from cachopelo and his friends many times, he never assisted nor I never quit the game. in fact the opposite happens, while my team is overpowering the other team I always assist the loosers.

You can't ban him because the server is bugged, obviously the balance or autobalancer was fucked up in this round(look at the number of players in each team.

All I see is you are blackmailing missouri to pay more money by banning him.

@cacho, why didn't you assist along with your friends to keep up the balance instead of participating in the base rape?

• First of all - we have rules, when we have evidence they are broken we act. Thats it.

If you got any proof for cachopelo breaking the rules - bring it on.

And I do not like you presuming we have any negative intentions. Please leave that.

• The overall balance on these servers is rarely ideal, in fact it is pretty cancer due to the ego of some "good" players. I rarely see big players using the "!assist" command to cure the balance. It is neither fun to rape and dominate the enemies nor to be pushed back into the own base. Not to mention the aids fest when the dominating team steals the attack heli/suv. We need more active admins on the server or just give some of the regular players the power to swap players. I won't give names but I see people with admin powers who give a shit about the balance. The autobalancer is broken and doesn't work so don't rely on that.

• Why ban missouri, while letting Twitch baseraping? the both play rarely on the server!

I cant see someone named Twitch in this particular video. And due to baserape (exeption: LF-1) is see things like BigDukeSix and I am definitely NOT banning everybody who shot into the redzone once. But as I mentioned before, this is a complete different story. That was a 21-7 situation were the stronger team had an attack-chooper camping the base of the team with 3 times less players. That massive kind of organizied baserape got the potential to empty the server.

You can't ban him because the server is bugged, obviously the balance or autobalancer was fucked up in this round(look at the number of players in each team.

He is not getting a ban because the server is bugged but for baseraping with a attack chopper on a 21-7 situation. We did had a few examples in the past how quick ppl emptyed the server this way.

All I see is you are blackmailing missouri to pay more money by banning him.

Why should he pay a unban-fee for a temp-ban?

Due to baserape in general. Its one thing to fly near the redzone or for example the dust-bowl-cop-sniper-mountain once in a time and kill some ppl. But we did had videos of attack-chopper killing ppl on their vehicle-spawn in downtown. That kind of baserape or this 21-7 baserape with attack chopper is pushing it way to far.

• The overall balance on these servers is rarely ideal, in fact it is pretty cancer due to the ego of some "good" players. I rarely see big players using the "!assist" command to cure the balance. It is neither fun to rape and dominate the enemies nor to be pushed back into the own base. Not to mention the aids fest when the dominating team steals the attack heli/suv. We need more active admins on the server or just give some of the regular players the power to swap players. I won't give names but I see people with admin powers who give a shit about the balance. The autobalancer is broken and doesn't work so don't rely on that.

You need to remember that i have comment on that in the past and that is one of the reasons i wound´t play again, even if there was an admin on one side he would´t pull the "pros" and dominate the rest

• Please have a look at PB4 NOW and see the base rape, all good players in one team, including two admins (blgdukesix, and dark_troll) highcko, matevipm, and my_name_ is_booya, the round ended with 900+ difference in tickets and nobody assisted.

Please stop banned the wrong ppl, missouri is not even a good pilot to ban him for base rape. And even worse, he doesn't play regularly on your servers.

• Please have a look at PB4 NOW and see the base rape, all good players in one team, including two admins (blgdukesix, and dark_troll) highcko, matevipm, and my_name_ is_booya, the round ended with 900+ difference in tickets and nobody assisted.

Please stop banned the wrong ppl, missouri is not even a good pilot to ban him for base rape. And even worse, he doesn't play regularly on your servers.

maybe you are right. Maybe he really is not playing regulary on the servers, but he got caught on video violationg our server rules. I think a temp-ban for 1 or 2 weeks is pretty fair, especially if he do not play regulary on our servers.