Battlefield Hardline Ping Limit #PB1 & #PB4

• Im kinda new here, forgive me if this thread seems out of place, and english isn't my native language.

So recently I've been playing BF Hardline on #PB1 and #PB4 server (since thats the only server which are populated) with no problem, even with my 250+ ping (asia region), never got kicked. But today... when I'm joining the server I've got kicked like immediately (ping limit warning flooded my chat).

Okay so... i know and im sorry, im not supposed to join the server because I'm in different continent and ruin low ping players experience, but wouldn't it be better if the servers admin increase the ping limit ? Or perhaps even remove them altogether ? BFH player count isn't great, I'm just try to populate it even more :).

There's one #JP server but it always empty, hope you guys consider my humble request, I'm sure there's a lot of players out there want it too. Thanks.

Best Regards,

-Dan

• Ping kicker decreases with popularity.

The lesser populated server (like 20/64) have much higher ping-limits than when you join 64/64.

VIP-Slot prevents you from ping-kick, though.

Hi B4n4n45p1i7, thank you so much for the fast reply,

See, but that's kinda strange, because yesterday I'm joining #PB1 & #PB4 with 40-50 players but didn't get kicked.

I might wanna give it a shot again, but I'm too afraid because in the server description, 3 times i get kicked, I'll be banned (?) Haha

-Dan

• Nah, thats not true - you won't be banned from kicks (only if we punish you for breaking the rules) :-)

Maybe our management-plugin crashed when you played - had some issues recently.

• Why not change the server ping to max 320? I'm still facing issues. Plus, I usually get 200-250 ping on EU servers. But all of the PB servers are over 300 for some reason. If you take a look at the picture I provided below, that's the normal ping for EU servers. That's also in Germany. Then comparing it to your server, the ping is around 100+ more than the other German server. If you could try changing the regions of the servers, that would be great since it'll help me play and not get kicked all the time. Thanks :)

B4n4n45p1i7

• Why not change the server ping to max 320? I'm still facing issues. Plus, I usually get 200-250 ping on EU servers. But all of the PB servers are over 300 for some reason. If you take a look at the picture I provided below, that's the normal ping for EU servers. That's also in Germany. Then comparing it to your server, the ping is around 100+ more than the other German server. If you could try changing the regions of the servers, that would be great since it'll help me play and not get kicked all the time. Thanks :)

B4n4n45p1i7

Yeah, change ping to 320!!!!!!!!!!!

And then ask to other players at servers if they like to play against a player with a lot of lag thats is hard to kill.

• Lol, I get killed way more than I get kills.

But what I'm trying to say is just change the server region. I provided the pings of other German servers and compared it to the PB ones. Just that and I'll atleast be able to play a dying game AKA the game that only less than 100 players play.

• Dude, our servers run in frankfurt in a premium data center.

We see pings from players all over the world - they are fine.

We will not crash the game completely by allowing massive highpingers to ruin the fun for everyone.

The problem is on your side - check the routes, firewall-settings and stuff, all I can say is our farm runs smooth.

• So, I was in a similar situation than Swei_Boi, but I've already made a 10 euros (1 month VIP Premium) donation yesterday for my Origin ID, but I'm still getting kicked when I try to join the matches. So I was wondering if I'm missing a step and so on..

You did everything right. The donation-ping immunity isn't automated. The admins have to do that manually. Since they are busy with real life stuff, it takes a few days. Just be patient. You aren't losing days btw. The VIP will count from the day the admins activate it. So you aren't a few days in already. Just in case if you were wondering :)

• You did everything right. The donation-ping immunity isn't automated. The admins have to do that manually. Since they are busy with real life stuff, it takes a few days. Just be patient. You aren't losing days btw. The VIP will count from the day the admins activate it. So you aren't a few days in already. Just in case if you were wondering :)

Anti did it and answered him personally. Checked that yesterday already.

Case should be closed ;-)