Where are the admins ???

• Schiggimollo i know that you admins say it all the time but i have taken a look once in a while and it toke 18 hours and a question before anything happend while that have been admins online in the time since i posted it

so?

Highroofglitchers are the least priority issues on my case. Just checking if everything is running, all admin layers are up or any cheater ruining a server - these are my problems on MY weekend.

If you feel like your requests are the most important you are free to start paying me for my time, then you can ask about reaction time. But be warned, on weekends and nights the costs double and quadruple, you won't get away with at least 2k/day

• B4n4n45p1i7 you are the most annoying of all of the admins, and no i dont want to pay YOU but a different admin maybe
    you never bring anything now to to the question that was asked, only we players need to bow to you admins and pay if we want something done now, i was simply asking why i toke 18 hours to ban a person when there were admins online

• Because we do have a life. And this is part of my fucking hobby!!! So if I check the forum and find some cheater I may even take a look even if Im in a hurry. I really become bored of this. Im not a slave and Im not getting paid, so I react if I can or when im in the current mood for doing administration work. And I cant see why you are complaining about our reaction time. Our servers are free to play, so go play and enjoy the servers. We do actually quite some work administrating the servers. But I do it, if I have time or the current mood for it.

• B4n4n45p1i7 you are the most annoying of all of the admins, and no i dont want to pay YOU but a different admin maybe
    you never bring anything now to to the question that was asked, only we players need to bow to you admins and pay if we want something done now, i was simply asking why i toke 18 hours to ban a person when there were admins online

If I'm the most annoying admin I can surely stop doing what I do.

Only because you don't see the work doesn't mean it isn't there.

Still I don't see why we should hurry for a high roof glitcher ...

• Sorry that i NEED to say something to this !!

Time for adminstarting the servers ?? <<--- what do you mean, ? It does loook if ya need HOURS to administrate server ??

In the years i hosted servers, never needed an excuse (time excuse , hobby , own life blablabla) for this.
    if there arent enough admins then get some more!
    And this server/clan should be happy that all those players help YOU guys to catch those cheaters, and indirect adminstrating your server(s).
    If those guys didnt help , your servers would be crowded of cheaters.

No hard feeling , but guys hey , solve your adminstrating problem !

• no I think it is good how it is now. I think people just want to be appointed admin. There is a good balance here between players and administrators. Like they say administrators cannot be online 24/7 to babysit. Also for saying you see admins on and they did not ban person immediately, I notice sometimes website gets bugged and it says people are online but they are not. It does this to my account too, even though I logged out. So if you see admin is online he may not be.