Punkbuster kick

• Yesterday evening returning from a christmas dinner, started up tha game.

Just a few seconds in game i got kicked by pb. cant read total message in this browser.
    But kicked (for ??????????????? , it will probarly be 1 minute ban or so. now i wonder what happend ?
    Anyone else get this issue, im sure it has to be a false positive and already did contact punkbuster support.

(and reinstalled pb software blablabla)

If they cant fix this im screwed (same story as in BF4)

• Unbelievable, didnt change anything to my pc/software, didnt cheat at all.
    Day before i had a great flight in chopper (as guner) with GHT Freddle and did score 46 - 0.
    Is this score the reason for this ban ???

[12.03.2018 22:05:08] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe no heartbeats

[12.26.2018 00:49:26] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 00:53:10] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 00:56:19] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 00:59:40] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 01:03:35] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 01:04:36] Prior Kick/Ban

[12.26.2018 01:10:46] RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

[12.26.2018 01:26:31] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 01:31:40] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 01:37:10] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 11:56:02] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.26.2018 12:10:10] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.27.2018 00:38:49] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.27.2018 00:46:25] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.27.2018 15:14:15] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.27.2018 15:36:25] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.28.2018 07:17:28] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[12.29.2018 13:14:32] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

[01.03.2019 22:55:22] Violation (AIMBOT) #52120

This is a fasle positive message , did contact PB support , but im afraid it will take weeks for an answer!?

PS i made a new ORIGIN account and did buy BFH standard for EURO 5, didnt change anything , launched game and still playing ???

They have serious trouble in their pb system i think

• WOW, already got an answer from EB, needed to send log file (note).
    Now wait for their reply

ll hope they check the stats to in game , so they can see there is no cheats involved !
    I like to drive in the game, so no much kills at all!

Stats from bfh are shared and visible for friends (i believe for everyone), tell me what you see guys !!
    Do you people see any AB in those logs ???

• I have work in the morning so will make this short.

A few weeks ago you were in my squad, i watched your gameplay on the mini viewer for squad members and noticed you performing a 'super jump' to reach an area on the map that can only be accessed by that method. Frustratingly i was not recording the gameplay however did report you via Origin/Battlelog. So you are a cheat and probably best you move on from this episode. As you have more free time on your hands due to the ban you may want to look at your 247fairplay record also. They flagged you up for cheating on other BF games. You know the proverb about a leopard never changing his spots? hmmmm https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/rokebo

• Super jump ? what ??? what has that to do with other games ? and what you mean super jump? with dirtbike ??
    More details please !!!

And in BFH its all super jumps , if ya hit a bump you could jump indeed for serveral meters !!!

+ the hours i have in BFH is almost HOTWIRE only, and i dont think they ban me cause you did send a message about this super jump , hahahaha !!!
    I have been below ground lvl in bfh also , bugs bugs bugs , no cheat , just happend !

PS in the other BF series it was easy score with more people, help each other ! i played about 5000H in the BF serie , so please be sure what you say, there is no proof i did cheat, no movie , nothing.
    Suspected cheater <--- no proof !

(boosting, no real cheat ,in bf4 bf3, i know it wasnt ok, but no real cheats , no multihacks,no scripts blablabla

Already did buy a new BFH ( standard edition) so i can keep playing and wait for EB reply !

Oh and your are XBOX player ! im a PC player ! BFH cross play/platform ???!!! hahhaha

I have work in the morning so will make this short.

A few weeks ago you were in my squad, i watched your gameplay on the mini viewer for squad members and noticed you performing a 'super jump' to reach an area on the map that can only be accessed by that method. Frustratingly i was not recording the gameplay however did report you via Origin/Battlelog. So you are a cheat and probably best you move on from this episode. As you have more free time on your hands due to the ban you may want to look at your 247fairplay record also. They flagged you up for cheating on other BF games. You know the proverb about a leopard never changing his spots? hmmmm https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/rokebo

• I do not want to sound pessimistic but you might get standard reply like we all did during ban wave in June. Got banned for the same reason and guess you have done right thing buying new BFH . As for you cheating - it biggest BS ever. We played many hours together and there was never shadow of doubts about you.

• I have work in the morning so will make this short.

He is 100% correct. There are a few areas in BFH where you used to be able to exploit right in the beginning of official launch of the game. They patched these areas by using FairFight.

It will auto-kill you if you attempt but do not make it through as a warning.

If you spawn on someone or used their radio beacon/satellite while they are in the off limit area, you get an instant kick from the server. It happens mostly in Operation Lockers in BF4.

If you used a cheat that allows you to get into an off limit area very easily, you trigger FairFight and it autobans you from the game. Gameover for you.

If you do not use cheats, you will never get wrongfully banned. It is as simple as that. If there is a false ban, thousands of people would be complaining right now on the Battlefield & PB Bans forum.

• He is 100% correct. There are a few areas in BFH where you used to be able to exploit right in the beginning of official launch of the game. They patched these areas by using FairFight.

???? People dont forget pArAdiGm ShIfT is an bfh xbox player, and those platforms (pc / xbox with bfh) arent cross play !!!!

Did play around 5000h battlefield , i have seen a lot of bugs and exploits and things other people (as example pArAdiGm ShIfT , not even 70h playtime at all BF) never have seen.
    So i do not know what he means with super jumps and his so called cheats.

And camptokill there are false postive bans, also a lot of people are unbanned for this false positive stuff. So i hope EB does check my data and do their math again and they will find out that i didnt cheat / exploit or what ever.

• Do you mean super jumps with dirt bike, give some more details dude.
    I and more of us do not know what you mean with super jump.

If ya talk with dirtbike in DERAILED , yeah its possible to jump with bike on the rail.
    if ya talk about EVERGLADES , yeah its possible to make jumps (with dirtbike) from 10+ and many more meters.
    ect ect ect !!!!

But give some more details dude, what super jump , what map , server ? DETAILS please.
    (dont forget with dirtbike you can drive against walls and make jumps also !!!)

Oh and of course , if a friendly sets c4 on your bike , yeah , then you can jump 100 meters , outside the map and ya die !!! <<--- do you mean those superjumps ????

• Guys - this discussion is useless.

When you got a PB ban you are screwed - end of story. No matter if you were reported or if you did this or that -> Evenbalance does not take reports and stuff, if they detect any kind of software on your computer that goes against their policy you're out and only when this happens.

Please don't forget that they ban in waves, means you could have anything installed weeks / months ago for any other game or any single player game and now you're banned for BFH.

Still -> Why discussing these issues? Noone knows anything about this special case but Evenbalance. They won't tell anything about it so it's just a useless discussion.

• If their bullshit titles like BF1 and BFV aren't as populated as e.g. BF4 is, then they are shipping ban waves in order to get rid of the useless population in one game and trying to bring them into their new titles. Is someone going to buy a new account in order to keep playing BF4 (or even BFH)? Well, this is another money source.
    I don't like EA, I don't trust EA and no matter how much this argument looks like a conspiracy theory, it makes perfect sense to me. These are money hungry triple A assholes, and all they care about is money. That's why I support indie devs as good as I can.

• OMG

this is for BIgdukesix, admin from this site, i think why i got probarly banned !
    i got the Logitch g19s keyboard, and i did indeed use fallnet and some other apps to brighten up my keyboard.
    Like the disco applet to let the board flash on music and more for this keyboard.
    Now i wonder if i used your applet and caused this ban !
    I use this software every christmas and new year to lighten up my mouse logitech g9 , keyboard logitech g19s (and headset logitech g35).
    I have this software stored/saved at my external drive so i dont need to download it everytime (so probarly not update also).
    Can you help me with more information about this Bigdukesix ?
    I think i did use your applet also, what can i do , please help me , any info would be nice !

Message from bigdukesix is from (see date below) , i will get the url/link also !!!!!!

(this will explain a lot bf4 ban and bfh ban !

The hoaah.exe is an process i have seen in task manager running, but cant remember the exact date !
    What is the name of the applet you made, im very sure i used it (got also the logitech g15 keyboard).
    Unfortunally i did reinstall windows last year , now im busy to recover deleted files, to find this file (applet) !