DynEx3 Banned alleged aimbot

• - Ingame Name:DynEx3

- Ban reason:aimbot/Video proof < Video shows 0 proof at all

- What do you think came to the Ban? I think i may have Annoyed the Admin i was Killing so he spectated me doing good so he started recording me playing i get some good kills he thinks im cheating so he uploads it then others watch it

Who are in the game also getting killed by me and the just want to play without a good player in the lobby so they decide to agree with the admin and that was how the result of my ban was concluded

- Why should we unban you? all im asking is that you can please Re-Review the Evidence At hand again because i don't cheat i could prove it by sharing screens of me playing im just a good player that try hards at every game to be honest

and i was 9 months ago and there is only a few servers i can play now and i love this game to bits

- Other remarks Yea the games i played where not even that good to be honest i had about 80 kills for like 30 deaths id say thats Reasonable for a good player to get Right ive been playing video games all my life also her is the

link to the Report DynEx3 hacking on #PB1 Please Re-Review this

4. Post your battlereport of the last 2 rounds you were banned (This is a MUST for automatic bans!)

it was a manual ban

• He meant you will remain banned!

DynEx3 schrieb:

- What do you think came to the Ban? I think i may have Annoyed the Admin i was Killing so he spectated me doing good so he started recording me playing i get some good kills he thinks im cheating so he uploads it then others watch it

Who are in the game also getting killed by me and the just want to play without a good player in the lobby so they decide to agree with the admin and that was how the result of my ban was concluded

And btw, im tired of reading this crap.

1) It wasnt an admin recording and reporting you

2) Maybe that sounds harsh, but we admins do not discuss with our players who gets banned or not. If there is a case a admin do not know how to decide on his own or wants to get sure, then we discuss this internally between the admins.

3) Your video is quite some proof!

4) You were pretty proud of cheating this day -> The original post contain some chatlogs

If some unban-request starts with "the admin" in the explanation why you got banned, you could either delete your original post.

• I was the player who recorded you and I am not an admin whatsoever. I am experienced in busting cheaters and I was never wrong when I smelled some dirt. Hence the spectator mode and the videoproof. Besides, you already created a new account so keep playing there without any cheats this time ;) Or you will end up here again.

Gl hf

• I was the player who recorded you and I am not an admin whatsoever. I am experienced in busting cheaters and I was never wrong when I smelled some dirt. Hence the spectator mode and the videoproof. Besides, you already created a new account so keep playing there without any cheats this time ;) Or you will end up here again.

Gl hf

He tried to do that, but his 2nd Account is linked with his banned account! Thats why he made that post after all that time!