2. KPM Automatic Ban [SOCOM16-6,35-257-195] http://metabans.com/assessment?i=aaCn
3. Dont know, may be plugin mistake. Ban only on #PB 2 | BEST TDM server, on another server (including PB Servers) i may playing.
4. Real KPM on Socom 16 - 2,74 http://battlelog.battlefield.c…ket/weapons/806304787/pc/
Dude, SOCOM 16: 85.79% (501/584) HS/K.
Man, SOCOM 16 is not a sniper rifle, it is DMR.
-Semiautomatic sniper rifles have higher HS/k percentage than bolt actions. 75,10% vs 68,91%. Hows that even possible?
-Guy seems to have had rank 150 in past and lost part (55 levels of it) of his stats quite recently (BFHSTATS.COM "History" section). Weird.
I wrote how - i just use SOCOM 16 while double xp event with my friend for boost (marksman bonus) :-/
=> And high HS/K from DMR i have only on SOCOM 16, u may check.
And my stats never reset - only become a legend twice.
First, I am just another player in PB servers but I do hate cheaters..
I'll try to explain my chain of logic.
Usually bolt action sniper rifiles have higher head shot/kill ratio.
- Bolt actions have lousy rate of fire and you would need headshot for sure kill
- So majority of players are trying to aim for the head and due to weapons low rate of fire, have to have more "peaceful" location (translates: have more time for making the shot). Which means higher HS/k and lower kpm.
Semiautomatic rifles are
- more inaccurate (higher bullet deviation and you have to be much closer to the enemy)
- have much higher rate of fire
- do much less damage compared to bolt actions
As a result, players generally using semi-automatics go for "center of mass" aim and just spew bullets trying to do as much damage as fast as possible. It's easier than trying for head shots against incoming fully automatic gunfire from enemies.
So, crushing majority of players for these reasons have much higher Hs/K ratio for bolt action snipers, compared to semiautomatic sniper rifles.
Your bolt-action sniper rifle
- general accuracy is 29.06%
- HS/k is 68.91%
- with the 1,63 kills per minute as average
- general accuracy 19,69%
- HS/k 75,10 %
- with the kills per minute 2.20
So, you suddenly had worse general accuracy with SOCOM (which is logical) but noticeably more headshots while you killed much faster at the same time? Latter is a contradiction. I'd accept it if you killed slower, meaning you had to aim and take shots.
I do not even mention unnaturally high rate of kills or points per minute overall. It's way above average player or even good ones.
If hitting heads with a semiauto was so easy (killing enemies 25,9% faster) then why did you not manage hitting heads as well with bolt-actions which are far more accurate weapons? It's contradiction explained easily if one plays bunch of times legit with a bolt action and and then starts using bot carefully.
Yeah, it could be that you sucked earlier, had old computer or something with a poor fps or whatever. But it's usually "if it quaks like a duck, then it is a duck". Meaning if one's stats indicates cheater, then it usually is a cheater.
Btw, there are other stats about your soldier which are fishy-looking.
About rank, yeah sorry. Checked a "legendary" buddy stats on same site and saw similar pattern of "losing bunch of levels".
Ok... Step-by-step instruction on falling into such a situation:
1. Wait double XP event.
2. Going with friend on server with custom or hard settings (or rent such), Dust Bowl map.
3. Equip SOCOM 16 with 8x or 14x scope and climb the mountain near the base.
4. Friend equip radiobeacon and climb the mountain near the his base.
5. Shoot and memorize the position of scope for headshot.
6. Then freind always respawn and u kill him in head (marksman bonus, hard settins allow get headshot from one hit with DMR).
7. Repeat until you get bored.
Its no cheat, maximum it boosting.
Everybody can spectate me during the game, because I do not use cheat. No problem.
This boosting and not allowed
The Same read the rules from EA
Any one of the admins answer me?
yeah dude would be great to have you play on our servers
read the whole sentence!
watch out for SARCASM,
I've said it before and I'll say it once again: It's pretty stupid to ban someone off of stats alone.
Do you have any hard evidence of him cheating? No? Then why would you ban him? mySense has just recently submitted a thread about this and I fully agree with him.
This boosting and not allowed
Yes, by EA. Leave enforcing EA rules up to EA. He didn't break any of the PB rules, why would you ban him from PB servers? And for 20 freaking years on top of that. It's totally mind boggling...
willy du mischt dich überall ein . die Admin werden schon wissen was sie machen.