Unban me please

• Ingame name : Th3_Rahn
    Ban reason: Aimbot Hack VideoProofed
    What do you think came to the Ban? : Because a bunch of crylords cant accept the fact there are better players than them
    Why should we unban you? : Never cheated/nor hacked in my life, and not planning to start doing so at the last Battlefield game where I miss the max lvl
    4. Post your battlereport of the last 2 rounds you were banned (not sure in which round I have been banned, because I rage quited in my last round)
    -http://battlelog.battlefield.c…3731053726080/1709136320/
    -http://battlelog.battlefield.c…6818589075840/1709136320/
    As you guys can see I dont have godlike aim, nor a k/d, just because a whine lord from russia started to accuse me, its doesnt mean its true (got banned from a Kent server in bf4, since they cant accept better players in their server)
    Anyway, thanks for your time!

• hi ..
    you were reported by a player here: Aimbot Cheater Th3_Rahn
    so i checked the video and i found @ 0:52 a flickering in your aiming that is defenitely not controlled by your mouse!
    this is an aimbot snap - check the other threads - you see similar in the other videoproofs (but with larger angle ;-)
    the battlereport thing is not needed with delayed bans.
    i banned you only for this vid, not because anyone said something.

• Because that laggy/buggy spectate mode is that reliable, and you can see the fast aim perk was active at that moment. Funny how fairfight, nor punkbuster ever banned me, since like I said before, I'm not hacking..:D
    The only reason I mentioned you Wanzer and your clan, because the things I said were true, you guys like to ban good players from the server of yours, and as you showed before in the previous rounds, you like to whine a lot ..
    -Also if you want a proof, I can record the pc start up, similar way Revan did, but if you would take the time to compair the stat with other games, you could see its not unlegit

• Yes, yes, I'm talking about something your platoon is nothing good I can not say (TYH)
    I would not be surprised that Most of the 12 men in the platoon is the same man who bought thieving accounts.
    willywhisperer49 was recently expelled a majority vote, with the explicit use of cheats.

emperium can not hear what is probably banned it?

It can be concluded that the platoon cheaters.
    And not one that I believe.

• So whats the point of having a ban appeal?
    I can say/show anything, but since you're convinced by the fact I'm "aiming", its pretty much pointless.
    And I bet you really can't use your mouse properly if you think I'm hacking at 0:53, I'm a legit player, I've been one, and I will be one without hacks
    What can I do if you don't want any proof? What a shitty situation this is

• ohne den thread außem band bringen zu wollen möchte ich mal anmerken, dass was der rahn so sagt garnicht so unglaubwürdig ist

der spectator mode kann ziemlich laggy sein, vor allem wenn derjenige, der das video aufnimmt, eine nicht allzu gute leitung hat.
    das "flickern" kann genauso gut eine reflexbewegung sein, die im spec durch lag komisch rüberkommt.

ich hab schon mit und gegen ihn gespielt und war nie der meinung, dass er hacken würde. die enorme spielerfahrung in bf3 + bf4 wirkt sich in hardline zu seinem gunsten aus.

außerdem ist das aufgenomme video sehr kurz. wenn man einem spieler zuschaut, der mehr drauf hat als nur zahnbelag, dann wird man in einer ausgewählten zeitspanne von nicht einmal 2 minuten bei jedem komische momente ergattern können. vor allem mit lag als faktor.

das jemand wie er, der schon 6 monate aktiv dabei ist, plötzlich anfängt zu cheaten kommt mir auch unwahrscheinlich vor.

der fairness halber sollte man einen solchen veteranen der pb-gemeinde mal selbst beobachten und dann entscheiden. wozu die eile? wenn er tatsächlich cheaten sollte machts ja keinen unterschied ob man ihn jetzt oder nach 3 tagen bannt.