Please set HPK - High Ping Kick to 80

• I used to play on your servers all the time and you kick me for high ping now ;(. You have pretty much the only active Hardline DLC server in the world and I can't play I'm very sad! Ok ok I live in the U.S. but our servers allow people as long as it's under 200 ping... comon guys show some love <3. Does it really effect the game that much?

P.S. Please add some capture the bag servers there are none in the world either and it's the best game mode! Arrrgh why don't more people play this game it's the best ever!

• I used to play on your servers all the time and you kick me for high ping now ;(. You have pretty much the only active Hardline DLC server in the world and I can't play I'm very sad! Ok ok I live in the U.S. but our servers allow people as long as it's under 200 ping... comon guys show some love <3. Does it really effect the game that much?

P.S. Please add some capture the bag servers there are none in the world either and it's the best game mode! Arrrgh why don't more people play this game it's the best ever!

It depends on what sort of lags a players has, it also depends on the ISP and the Connection other players have to the internet but yes for some people its really annoying when others have a high ping an lags. I dont understand the reason EA won´t host their own servers maybe because ... it´s EA

There should be a option inside PB and Serverconfig file to do not only check pings thats not all the time a reason for lags (lagg hackers have good ping)

but PB and EA wont program such useful options ....

So you have to understand my thread to ask for a lower Ping limit has also its existence right to to defend the innocence of Fun

Sometimes the lager is not aware of his lags because for himself he is not lagging and sometimes the lagger itself is not able to play smoothly

As example what a lag cause in different situations:

1. You see me before i can see you and you kill me before i can hit you with a single shot (latency)

2. I shoot you before you shoot me but the Informations didnt send correctly you spin around and kill me in a second while i shooted the whole magazine onto you

3. You lag like hell and i have to aim you while youre not at the position i saw and aimed (lags)

4. your lag is like ..... you warp over the map ... how should i aim you ?

5. The Ping of all players on the server is growing (modern servers can handle this)

• @best-noob: if we had only german players we could do that, but we have international company. i dont have lags when i play.

Maybe there is a way to split it ? There are 7 PB Servers this time. So you can maybe do 3 with HPK 80 an the others a ping limit of 150 ?

Why should 1 lagger effect the gameplay fun of all other players ? Thats a littlebit egoistic.

This are your servers i just want to give ma "Senf" and ideas dazu.

• i've been playing here since quite a while now and never felt like lagging players had the disastrous effect on gameplay that you claim them to have.

BestNoob schrieb:

As example what a lag cause in different situations:

[...]

these examples cited only occur with players who have incredibly high ping, we're talking 200+ here. in these cases they'll get kicked off anyways.

besides, it's not like people who lag gain nothing but advantages from it.

delay caused by latency is as much of a detriment to them as it is to you, arguably even more for them because not being able to properly rely on your input sets you at a massive disadvantage compared to someone whose game runs smoothly.

lowering the HPK limit could minimally improve gameplay for those who have good ping... but PB servers can show for a vast amount of international visitors, a majority of them from outside of geographical europe.

sacrificing their ability to play for the sake of making the game more enjoyable for a few individuals who dislike high ping opponents seems a little bit egotistical to me.

• Hey guys I played some of the DLC maps last weekend and didn't get kicked so I assume you raised the minimum ping thanks so much!!!

However that server has completely vanished now and as usual there is no other one offering the expansion maps with any decent population. I'm hoping it's just some technical issue and it will be back up soon.

Anyway thanks again for letting me play the DLC for one more time at least!