Vashpechka with really strange shotgun kills on #PB5

• I recorded a guy who killed me twice through walls and forced me to switch into the spectator mode. He is killing with a shotgun but he eliminates them as you can see in the killfeed. I don't know whether this is usual for shotgun kills or not cause I don't like to play with shotguns and I don't use them.

I couldn't get a battlereport, cause my battlelog is broken somehow.

Here is his battlelog-profile

The video can be seen here

Attention at 00:30, 00:34, 00:44, 01:02, 2:20, 2:25, 2:55, 3:49

I'm sure that he is cheating but is my footage enaugh? Or is there a simple explanation for "eliminated"?

2 months ago I recorded an obvious hacker, who also "eliminated" his enemies.

It can be seen here.

Watch from 04:18 on and you will see the same feed.

• He's within range for a one shot killed with 870 Magnum pump shotgun with buckshots. There is the occasional model bug where your body can appear through the wall if your crouched or prone against the wall in certain areas. It's usually the legs or the back that can appear through a wall. I see it happen once in a while, I shoot it. It happens in BF4 and even in BF1.

• The "eliminated" killfeed is the result of him using the so called 1-hit-kill cheat. Basically eliminates any opponent with any damage done on any weapon.

Probably part of his multihack, the SUV section alone is a prime example of aimbot. Ban that sack of shit.

• He's within range for a one shot killed with 870 Magnum pump shotgun with buckshots. There is the occasional model bug where your body can appear through the wall if your crouched or prone against the wall in certain areas. It's usually the legs or the back that can appear through a wall. I see it happen once in a while, I shoot it. It happens in BF4 and even in BF1.

I know that bug and I'm using it from time to time :saint: But his kills weren't that obvious, they were weird af actually. That's the reason why I was so sceptical and switched into the spectator mode.

• Yepp he has an 1-hit-kill enabled you saw the range ? he would never be able to kill some one with 1 hit at this range btw is it HC or normal?

I use shotguns very well in BFH, BF3 and BF4. Yes, he's in within range for a one shot kill 870 Magnum pump shotgun because all the pellets hits the body. Short range is about 5-7 meters. If he used the same shotgun without slugs to kill someone that's 50 meters away then it would be very obvious.