• Scarmax2011

Bad Language

Expiration

about an hour ago

1 Jul, 2017 09:02

the Ban is expirated, it's 10:57 now.

still can't join any server.

enforcing to ban and kicks me.

I was banned for 2 months and I still can't play.

Can you give me back my own game ? ;\

• Other question remains... Is the bad language just a bad period in history? PB also bans on bad language...

I've been banned for a "suka" words. it's not insulting. In Russian this is the simplest bad word, which means a female dog.

AND I COULDN'T PLAY MY OWN GAME FOR 2 MONTHS AND STILL CAN'T DO THAT.

even when the ban is expired !

Admins, this is an iniquity !

• So if I say Suka to you girlfriend you just smile about it because it is the simplest bad word?

PB stands for respect to each other... To remind you... PB is a platform you are allowed to play on when you comply to their rules. Buying a game with multi-player capabilities doesnot mean you can play everywhere following your own rules... You can still play your game on other servers... Single player works as well...

• So if I say Suka to you girlfriend you just smile about it because it is the simplest bad word?

PB stands for respect to each other... To remind you... PB is a platform you are allowed to play on when you comply to their rules. Buying a game with multi-player capabilities doesnot mean you can play everywhere following your own rules... You can still play your game on other servers... Single player works as well...

Suka is not an insulting, Okay? when you say it just suka, or your girflriend is suka - it's 2 big differences .

!But my ban is OVER and I am kinda "FREE" but I still can't play it.

is it normal ? I CAN'T PLAY OTHER SERVERS. IT KICKS ME FROM LF WITH THE SAME REASON !

• To clarify: You haven't been banned for 2 months just for saying "cyka" one or two times.

Whoever takes the time to scroll through your chatlogs will see that virtually all of your ingame chat interactions with other players consist of either insults, russian language, spam or a combination of these three. All of which are against the rules.

Be grateful that the ban was only 2 months, seeing how you've been banned a whopping 4 times already it could've been permanent... so consider yourself lucky.

• To clarify: You haven't been banned for 2 months just for saying "cyka" one or two times.

Whoever takes the time to scroll through your chatlogs will see that virtually all of your ingame chat interactions with other players consist of either insults, russian language, spam or a combination of these three. All of which are against the rules.

Be grateful that the ban was only 2 months, seeing how you've been banned a whopping 4 times already it could've been permanent... so consider yourself lucky.

yep, I know. but when I Play LF servers, it is their jurisdiction and LF should decide ban me, or not.

also LF doesn't ban for a bad language, cause I didn't insult there anybody, they don't ban for "suka" words .

Also I had to communicate with my team and send a combination of messages, it wasn't a spam.

I won't play your PB servers of course anymore, cause I don't wanna be banned for nothing again.

So, when my ban is over, why can't I play any server? What's going on ?

ERROR

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: metabans.com: bad language

• To take sides: I already tried to unban about 4 weeks ago, because he talked to me (Battlelog) instantly after the ban.

Still I couldn't figure out why the metabans Ban still persisted --> Thanks Willy to clarify that.

I also talked to Dirk at that time about the ban and that i tried to release it.

All in all I can say about Scarmax is that he is a valuable player (besides his cursing --> not insulting imho). He is one of only a few players which help starting up the server in early ours and also starts up servers on his own (joining empty LF servers and wait for others to join).

So imho the request is reasonable

• No need to keep him banned on here any longer, he's had enough of a punishment as far as I'm concerned.

Don't mean to exclude him from any other servers either.

PB bans transferring over to LF servers and vice versa is a mutual agreement between the two clans, if one of them doesn't feel like a certain player should be banned on their server it's their decision.

That being said: What he has done on our servers was inexcusable and the bans were fully justified.

We're among the most lenient communities to date, nobody minds people cursing in a videogame and even the occasional insult is fine as long as it doesn't escalate (as I've previously said here)... but the way he has expressed himself in chat is neither cursing nor could it be described as occasional.

Calling people retards, fags and god knows what in russian, making racist remarks and literally spamming the server is definitely a no-go on here.

• Hello, am I unbanned or not ? I just don't understand.

ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: metabans.com: No bad language! Permanent

Now my reason of kicking looks like this. When I come to LF, or any server else. :'(

it seems so because of old Jah's ban o_O which expires at 2037 year ! I could play another servers with this ban before, but now I even when I am unbanned, I can't play anything because of this ban. lol.

can you unlock me please to let me play my game for 1 month, because I will move to another country and I wanted to play it while I have a free time on that :'(((....

• Like I said, for you to be unbanned on our servers Anti would have to put you on the Protected list on Metabans, so that your ban from his followed JAH-server don't apply to PB-servers.

Only he can do that so you'll have to wait for his reply.

Alright, how can I communicate to Antitoxis? does he know about my problem already? I'm waiting already for a second day.

• Hi Folks

Metabans of a Social sharing platform...

Thus everyone there following eachother has simulair policy and rules set.

So iff you broke there rules...you probably broke ours.

They found it a bannable offence, thus you're banned on many servers. (100's possibly...just try to appeal for a ban where the ban occoured)

Greetz, Jimmy D