I have a problem with my computer. Since last week I cannot play BFH anymore... Nothing changed... Sometime it is possible to play for half an hour but most of the time my computer instantly reboots when I start playing BFH. I narrowed my search to a possible PSU problem but maybe you guys have some bright ideas?
Tried a lot already:
- reinstall BFH
- watch/monitor temperature of my RIG -> nothing strange -> Even with all fans set to 100% manually... same issue...
- Driver updates of all my hardware (if applicable)
- No BIOS update (Donot like to do this with a possible PDU problem)
- Remove NVidia "Management" Suite
- Play other games... works perfectly... but BFH is my only "large" 3D game I use... Flightsimulator maximum quality... no issue...
Asus Z97-HD3 MB
Intel Core i7-4790K
Corsair DDR3-1600 (2 x 8GB identical)
ASUS Strix GTX970 DirectCU II OC
Samsung SSD 850 EVO - 250GB
Samsung SSD 840 EVO - 120GB
Corsair CX750 PDU
Many thx for your tips!