TheMisterVal17 hacking on #PB5

• Killed me very fast in strange situations. Low level, high score, no BF experience (at least on this account).. so i decided to watch. And let the snaps begin!

Battlelog Profile

Battlereport

Short Video

00.02 - Acting like a noob, shooting way above the enemy

00:37 - Aimsnap

00:46 - Aimsnap

01:07 - Aimsnap

02:23 - crazy snaps show

He is still claiming he is clean, lmao! :D

• hi Masirius_PhysiX,

I saw the video tell you the truth hard to know its can be luck or something else

I look how cheat look over the net and most of time you see something some extra "hub"

If you think this is cheat come check the guys on TDM PB2 server you will see kill from end of map

And "good" player never called cheater and if you do call them the will tell you that you are noob

So I think if you dont see "hub" or some software proof its not cheat :( (BS)

Good job for have time to do it

• Hello everyone,

I watched the video,

First it's not really cool to accuse me of cheating like aimbot or something,

Second, I was a Playstation player, and I have played during 7 years with a dualshock, and I am using it again on battlefield PC, so it's really easy to scope someting when you turn the joystick.

After, it's not really hard to see the enemies other the map, just open your eyes.

That's all, i'm not a cheater, it's my first account on Battlefield PC, this is why i'm lvl 59, because my friends let the playstation for the pc platform.

Thank's.

• Hello everyone,

I watched the video,

First it's not really cool to accuse me of cheating like aimbot or something,

Second, I was a Playstation player, and I have played during 7 years with a dualshock, and I am using it again on battlefield PC, so it's really easy to scope someting when you turn the joystick.

After, it's not really hard to see the enemies other the map, just open your eyes.

That's all, i'm not a cheater, it's my first account on Battlefield PC, this is why i'm lvl 59, because my friends let the playstation for the pc platform.

Thank's and sorry I'm not speaking very good english because i'm not.

• It's obvious. There is no point to claim someone is accusing you with false things. I cought 20+ aimbot users before so why shouldn't be your snaps called hacking? Maybe you can fool other players but not me. Like i told you in game, I recorded you and you was like "yea yea sure". Well here is your proof ;) Don't make me get the chatlogs, I can share them as well.