CampToKill + Glitching / Leaning on the Air Conditioner on The Block

• - Ingame Name: CampToKill

- Ban reason: Glitchin / Leaning on the Air Conditioner on The Block (TDM server)

- What do you think came to the Ban? From Nightbeast's video, it shows me shooting through the air conditioner.

- Why should we unban you?

From my point of view, it's different. When I lean out of the air conditioner (AC), I am shooting out from the left side but not through the AC. You can clearly see it in both videos. I am not unkillable when I lean out (see video #2). As I mentioned before, leaning is part of the game. Of all the players I've seen, only 20% players lean out on any object in the game: shipping crates, cars, walls, windows, ledges, doorways, hallways, and etc. 80% of people are standing out in the open with most of their body parts exposed, which means they are more body parts to shoot at with your gun.

On The Block map, the high ground has the advantage so that roof with AC is the best place for a gun with FLIR. I used a semi-automatic sniper rifle for accurate, repeated follow up shots. This is not the only place you can lean out. You can lean on the cars, white van, door way, windows, broken walls, pillars (between each wall), and etc. You can pretty much lean anywhere and use it as a shield between you and the enemies but with your head still exposed.

Video #1:

00:15 - Pause here, you can see the option to "LEAN LEFT" on the right.

01:10 - Pause here, you can see the option to "LEAN RIGHT" on the right.

Video #2:

01:28 - I get headshotted.
    03:07 - I get headshotted again.

I will respect your decision if you say this is glitching, and I will honor it by never leaning on the AC. If you decide it is glitching, you should add it to the server rules as "Leaning on Air Conditioner is not allowed on The Block." The next problem you will have leaning on all other objects in the game that is not the AC. You cannot disable leaning for everyone. It's built into the game and it's on by default for everyone unless they manually disable it in the game menu. It only affects the people who disabled it, so it does not bother them. It has no effect on everyone else in the game.

• CampToKill : you said you recorded the situation from your view (here) .. Now: where is it? where is that scene!? point us to it!!

Yes we know that it says lean in your view, and yes we proofed that the lean is not showing from the other side and yes we proofed that the shot is coming thru the aircon. that is the glitch and you know about it and still deny it giving us more blabla ... you better give us 1 reason why we should leave a lame sitting camper like you on our servers.

@Schiggi: das könnt ihr gerne machen wenn ihr nix besseres vorhabt.

• CampToKill : you said you recorded the situation from your view (here) .. Now: where is it? where is that scene!? point us to it!!

Yes we know that it says lean in your view, and yes we proofed that the lean is not showing from the other side and yes we proofed that the shot is coming thru the aircon. that is the glitch and you know about it and still deny it giving us more blabla ... you better give us 1 reason why we should leave a lame sitting camper like you on our servers.

@Schiggi: das könnt ihr gerne machen wenn ihr nix besseres vorhabt.

In Battlefield 4, I leaned a lot and no one really complained about it. I come to Hardline, and people complain about it. Why is that? It's because people in Hardline don't use lean. I lean out on the cars, people say I'm glitching. I lean out of a window, people say I am wall hacking. All because the killcam is in third person view.

"In first-person shooter games, leaning is a game mechanic that allows characters near corners or other cover to lean around the cover. This reduces or eliminates exposure of the shooter's feet, legs, and torso, which the target may use to counterattack."

Your decision is final, and I accepted it is glitching because these are your servers. Leaning on the air conditioner on The Block is glitching, and I was wrong. You may change my temporary ban to a permanent ban if you feel that is necessary because I am an advance player. I take use of everything in the game to my advantage. I use the suppressor (gun attachment) to hide myself on the map. I kill someone with a gun with a suppressor and the people around me in the area won't see my orange triangle appear on the mini-map. They only see me when I get spotted. The disadvantage of a suppressor is it increases bullet drop thus limiting range (not good for long range kills).

• Well, to be honest leaning mechanism is kind of buggy in BFH.

There are plenty of spots (Floor in Bank Job, AC Box in Block) where you can lean and there is no head looking out from the other side.

Independend from any Spectator-Cam / Killcam you surely know, that you are at least nearly invisible for players and - so - gain a huge advantage over other players simply by game mechanics.

If you used this a few times, no problem, but by playing on TDM Block against you (without being killed because I know the spot and avoid it) and watching the threads here in the forum, I must say, you seem to use this "leaning" every single game.

With this said, in MY OPINION you play unfair against other players by playing "it is possible, I use it excessively" which is poor and it seems to me, you're a thread to the server by pissing of lots of other players, similar to massive baseraping and helicopter-rape.

Also, there is NO NEED for a rule that says: Don't use the game mechanics to gain personal advantage excessively, as well as there is no rule against "classic" glitching. Both can be banned WITHOUT being told, just by normal thinking by a healty human being.

The first priority to an admin is always: Keep the server alive and satisfy the players. If single indivuduals compromise this, they have to be removed.

Conculsion for MY OPIONION: Unban only if this kind of gameplay won't be used in the future.

• Defenitely no UNBAN!!!

yes it is unwanted behaviour = glitch.

he gives us more blabla .. like he didnt know this and was sitting there camping his ass off was just a coincidence ..

and please no more blabla camptokill or this will be a permban!

i close this now - player is not comprehensible = no unban!